Chapter Sixty-Seven: May 1st, 1998

Elaine Riddle, May 1st, 1998

Elaine! Elaine! was what I heard as soon as I opened my eyes. Where was I? As my vision adjusted and I looked around, I finally noticed where I was. The dungeons. Why was I here? I had to help Harry.

All I heard was chaos and screams as I woke up, I was so worried. I can't be laying here doing nothing. I have to leave. I immedialy stood up and the first thing I did was hug Blaise.

"Long time no see" I hugged him as I took him by surprise and hugged him back. "Welcome back El" Blaise said as he let go.

I quickly collected myself and said "I have to get out of here. I have to help"

"Are you crazy? You'll get killed. Besides, you passed out from exhaustion. I can tell you haven't eaten El" Blaise said.

I grabbed his shoulders and looked at him in the eyes.

"Blaise. I have to try. As your bestfriend, please let me go" I said to him. I could tell he was fighting inside his head with himself, but he reluctantly agreed. He hugged me one more time and said two simple words. "Be safe"

"Always" I said before finally letting go, and speeding out the Dungeons.

As I walked through the corridors, I kept bumping into people, and avoiding everyone as much as I could. As lucky as I am, I bumped into Harry. I got a good look at him and hugged him.

"You okey?" I said, but instead, he didn't answer me. He grabbed my hand, and started running with me. "Come with me" he said as we ran.

We ran as I held my wand on my other hand, avoiding Hogwarts falling apart. This was brutal.

Then.. we were here.

***
"Harry.. how are we going to even find this. We're running out of time" I said as Harry and I stood, looking at piles of junk hidden in here.

As time passed, I became more and more worried.

"We have to start somewhere don't we?" Harry said as we look at each other in union, before walking around.

But as we walked, I could tell Harry could feel something. I could always tell when he could. Rather than bothering him, I decided to stay quiet and follow him.

Harry walked towards a small table, with some more junk. But as he opened a small wooden box, we found it. The diadem. I smiled as Harry and I looked at each other.

"Blimely! you've found it Harry!" I said as we looked at each other and smiled. Harry examined it, as so did I.

This diadem was something like i've never seen.. It was beautiful, gorgeous you could say. The blue jewels and writing on it described the perfect vibe for Ravenclaw, and this moment, I wished we didn't have to destroy something so beautiful and priceless.

I understood why Tom kept a piece of his soul here. If I divided my soul, I would also like to have a piece of it in this beautiful object.

As Hardy looked more into it, a certain object intrigued me from far away. I tapped on Harry's shoulder, alerting him I would be right back, and walked.

On a small table, laid a ring. A beautiful ring I might say. The ring had a gold band, along with a beautiful diamond in the middle. It was beautiful. If it wasn't for the ring Draco gave me, I would say this is the most beautiful ring i've ever seen.

Then, I noticed a sort of note or paper next to it.. what could it be? I opned the paper, and what I saw read, almost left me in tears.

To my love,