We need to regroup, I will come for you, and this Kendric. Cassian or Azriel can come too, and we'll bring him back to camp. A woman that I don't know is severely injured, but they others are healing her, Rhys responded back.

 Rhys got Feyre's location from her, and motioned for Azriel to come to him. Azriel was examining the dead bodies of the spiders, as if he was determining what was the most effective way to kill them. 

Azriel walked over to him, and Rhys took one last look at the bloodied campsite. There were giant bird like animals with saddles on them-- ruks. 

There were only two of them, one of them being covered and blood, and having an arrow coming out of it's right wing. They were beautiful animals, but Rhys could admire them later, he had to find his mate. 

Rhys created his wings as he told Azriel, "Feyre and another man are on a nearby mountain top. The man was injured, so Feyre had to get him somewhere, where she could heal him." 

Azriel only nodded, and the two of them shot into the air.

Fenrys

Fenrys was helping heal Borte, along with Rowan, and Connall. 

His brother. 

His brother was right next time. 

Living and breathing. 

He truly wasn't dead. 

Fenrys wanted to hug him right then and there, but there was a dying woman in front of him. 

One who suffered an almost a near fatal blow to the back, and had poison in her blood. 

It took the three males combine power to remove the poison, along with healing her back and face. 

The cuts were deep enough that they would both leave scars. One of them ran from her temple to chin, that would probably never fully go away.

And then there was Aelin. 

Who insisted that she was fine, despite having a very bloodied arm. She refused for anyone to help heal her, until Borte was helped first. 

There were 14 dead spiders, littered across the camp site.

 They had lit an extra couple of fires to help light up the area. They had nearly died during the ambush. And two of them were gravely injured. 

Fenrys didn't want to think about what would've happened if they didn't show up.

Once Borte was healed and resting--after she demanded that someone heal her ruk, Fenrys saw Connall heal his own leg. 

He had suffered a nasty wound to his calf, one that would likely leave a mark. 

Fenrys eyes met his own. And tears started to fall down Connall's face.

 Fenrys went in for a big hug with his brother, and himself also began to cry. "I am so.. So sorry for everything," Connall told Fenrys, as they let go. 

They were identical in every way besides their hair color. 

"You have nothing to be sorry for," Fenrys said back calmly. 

And he meant it. Fenrys would do anything for his brother, even if it meant that Connall would hate him for the rest of his life.

"But I do. I resented you when you first swore the blood oath. But you were only trying to protect me," Connall choked out. "I am so sorry for everything."

"I blame you for nothing," Fenrys told him as he hugged his brother once more. He was exactly as he remembered him as. Fenrys only prayed that this wasn't a dream.