Chapter 32

Envy: Father, how did you and Mother meet? :D

Lucifer: We was in school and we bumped into each other, her books fell :)

Virago: 🥰

Lucifer: And then I seen that ass, I was like DAMN! >:D

VIRAGO

The first night back, sleep never came to me. Lucifer held me in his arms all night while I stared out the window with a blank mind. Maybe I slept for an hour? But not an hour straight. I stayed up until it began to rain and that was when Lucifer finally woke up.

Walking up to the window, I slipped into Lucifer's large pajamas. "Raining in Hell?"

"It's acidic blood," said Lucifer.

"How?"

"It's the blood of the people who sold their souls to me, besides yours of course. It's acidic for the damned souls currently in Hell."

"Hm, neat."

After getting prepared for the morning, we headed off to the dining room for breakfast. The Demon cooks hugged me, crying with joy to see me back even though I haven't spoken to them much. I should start doing that.

Once we ate, Lucifer held my hand. "Everyone's waiting for us in the living room."

"Did you plan this beforehand?"

"Yes."

We made it to the double doors. Inside, I'm finally going to see my kids and friends again. A familiar man stood at the front. He opened one of the doors and bowed.

"Welcome back, My Lord. It's a pleasure to be in your presence again, Your Highness."

Gasping, I pointed at him. "You're the doorman!"

"Indeed," he said, grinning. "Thank you for remembering me."

So that's why he called me Your Highness back then. He wasn't flirting at all. I sent him a quick smile as Lucifer and I walked in.

"Vira!"

Cali stood up from the couch, running across the room and throwing her arms around me.

"Cali!" I cried, hugging her back. "I missed you so much!"

Drac got up from the couch as well and gave me a hug. My boys stood around the room and Cain was sitting on the loveseat. Hades sat on the coffee table while the Hellhounds, Pickles, and Lyla all jumped around my legs. Then there was another familiar man standing by the minibar.

Cali squeezed me tight. "I'm so glad we have you back!"

Everyone took their turns hugging me. The guy that was alone by the bar just bowed though and Cain remained seated. My kids almost cracked my bones as they hugged me and all I did was smile. It was so great to be back.

"Ugh, you guys have no idea how–"

"You dare to ignore me in my presence?!" Hades yelled, jumping off the table and on my head.