Chapter 50 (part 4) [M]

A/N: Explicit. That is all.

“Hello?” Chaeyoung called loudly as she stepped through the front door of her house, Lisa following closely behind her with Luca in tow. “Anyone here?” she shouted, a smile spreading across her features at the blissful sound of silence that remained.

“I thought you said everyone was out?” Lisa questioned, closing the front door carefully behind her before crouching down to unhook Luca’s lead, the small puppy clambering off in to the kitchen to get some water as soon as he’d been released.

“They’re supposed to be,” Chaeyoung replied, throwing her bag on to the floor behind the front door, in front of the coat stand, “but…” she trailed off as Lisa followed Chaeyoung’s lead and dropped her bag cautiously down next to her girlfriend’s, stepping further in to the house as Chaeyoung stuck her head first in to the dining room and then the kitchen, checking through all the downstairs rooms. “You can never be too careful,” Chaeyoung continued as she returned from checking the living room. She stepped back over to Lisa and wrapped her arms around the younger girl’s waist, pulling their hips together, one of her hands sliding down to gently cup the Lisa’s buttock.

“So where are they?” Lisa asked interestedly, her hands enclosing around Chaeyoung’s neck. “My dad is working late and my mom is having dinner with a friend,” Chaeyoung said, biting her bottom lip to stop herself from kissing Lisa right then and there.

“What about Kai and Alice?” Lisa questioned with interest, her eyes fixed on her girlfriend’s pointedly.

“They’re over at friends,” Chaeyoung informed her, dropping her gaze to Lisa’s lips and struggling to resist the urge to take them in her own.

“So we’re finally alone?” Lisa queried. “Just the two of us?”

“Just the two of us,” Chaeyoung confirmed grinning widely. “Well the two of us and Luca of course.”

“Of course,” Lisa noted, smiling at Chaeyoung’s inclusion of the small canine who was now wandering back in to the hallway and through to the dining room to sit in his usual spot beneath the table, out of sight. “He’s family,” she commented. “He’s allowed to be here. It’s not like he could tell anyone what we get up to anyway…”

“My family is family,” Chaeyoung interceded laughing at her girlfriend’s words.

“They’re your family,” Lisa said kindly. “Luca is our family.”

“He’s your puppy,” Chaeyoung chuckled, rocking Lisa slightly in her arms as she did so. “I don’t know how my parents would feel about us sharing custody of him longterm.”

“Oh please,” Lisa said, waving one of her hands behind Chaeyoung’s head. “Your parents love him, especially your mom. I caught her talking to him when I came by to pick him up earlier, she was being all cutesy.”

“Cutesy?” Chaeyoung questioned laughing at Lisa’s choice of word and struggling to imagine her mom behaving in that manner.

“Yeah cutesy,” Lisa clarified smiling brightly. “You know, like you…”

“I’m not cutesy,” Chaeyoung complained cutting her off and furrowing her brow. “When have I ever acted cutesy?”

“You’re like it all the time,” Lisa informed her happily.

“Give me one example,” Chaeyoung requested interestedly.

“Ok,” Lisa said, her raspy tone dropping seductively. “You act ‘cutesy’ when you call me babe.”

“That’s not a good example,” Chaeyoung protested and Lisa rolled her eyes.

“Yes it is,” She argued. “It’s a perfect example.”