Chapter 7

Lisa placed her guitar down onto the floor in front of her and practically bounced up off the bed. She spun on her heels quickly to face Chaeyoung and Jisoo, the smile from moments ago still just as evident, her eyes sparkling with joy. "Do you guys want something to drink?" she asked them both.

"Sure," Jisoo said lightly.

"Do you have any Cola?"

"I'm not sure," Lisa admitted. "I'll see what I can do." She turned to look at Chaeyoung who was staring off into space, a dazed expression on her face.

"Chaeyoung?" Lisa asked again. As if just realising that Lisa had spoken to her, Chaeyoung turned to meet her questioning gaze.

"Sorry what?" she asked evidently not hearing Lisa's question, her mind replaying the moment that Lisa had kissed her over and over again in her head.

"Do you want something to drink?" Lisa asked again.

"Yeah that'd be good, thanks." Chaeyoung virtually stuttered out.

"Ok I'll be right back," Lisa replied before whirling around to vacate the room. Chaeyoung reached her hand back up to the spot on her cheek where Lisa's lips had pressed against it.

"Just breathe Chaeyoung," Jisoo said chuckling to herself in amusement. She had shifted position on the bed so that she was lying on her stomach, her head at the foot of it, facing towards the door. "Take a moment, compose yourself and relearn how to articulate your words properly."

"You saw that right?" Chaeyoung asked, stroking her cheek lightly, still in shock.

"Yes I saw it," Jisoo laughed. "Even if I hadn't, I'd probably have guessed that something had happened. You're acting like a lovestruck puppy and your face is probably the reddest I've ever seen it."

"Oh god," Chaeyoung said. "Really?"

"Really." Jisoo confirmed. "If you were blushing any more you'd probably be able to fill in for Rudolph and guide Santa's sleigh at Christmas....I mean, don't get me wrong, its super adorable. You're just rubbish at keeping your feelings off of your face, so to speak."

"Do you think Lisa noticed?" Chaeyoung asked her nervously. Jisoo waved her hand indifferently.

"Don't be ridiculous." Jisoo reassured her. "Lalisa is literally oblivious."

"Ok good," Chaeyoung sighed relieved.

"Good?" Jisoo asked surprised by Chaeyoung's reaction. "I thought you really liked her."

"I do," Chaeyoung told her. "It's just, geez, she needs me right now as a friend. There's no way I'd want to jeopardise that."

"Aw," Jisoo said, "You are so cute." She reached over and pinched Chaeyoung's cheeks teasingly before taking on a more serious tone.

"Thank you for what you just did for her Chaeyoung." She said gratefully. "I haven't seen Lalisa's face light up like that since before the accident." Chaeyoung smiled at Jisoo's praise.

"I totally trust you with her," Jisoo continued, "and that's really hard for me to admit because I'm pretty much suspicious of everyone when it comes to Lalisa. I just don't want anyone to hurt her."

"Me neither," Chaeyoung reciprocated.

"Guess what?" Jisoo said her voice hushed as though she was about to divulge the biggest secret ever to Chaeyoung. "I've actually got my fingers crossed that one day you and Lalisa will get together and she'll feel about you the way that you so obviously feel about her."

"You do?" Chaeyoung asked surprised.

"Yeah," Jisoo informed her. "You've already given her so much that it's only fair that you eventually get something back." Chaeyoung felt her face redden even more, her cheeks burning painfully. Jisoo chuckled loudly.