Part 27: Happy Shehnaaz Day!

"Once again why arent we going in a bus?" Pia questioned grumpily as Sidharth loaded items in his car..
Sidharth rolled his eyes.. "Because its just 5 of us going why do we need a freaking bus to travel?"
Pia pouted while Shehnaaz tried her best not to laugh..
"Also Pia.. Ishika is pregnant.. It would be easier for her to travel in Dev's car comfortably rather than a bus.. And it is a 3 hour ride.." Sana tried to make her understand..
Pia sighed.. "Okay you are saying correct.. Anyways can we leave already.. They must have already left from their home.."
Sana shook her head as they got in the car.. Sana took the front seat beside Sidharth meanwhile Pia set at the back comfortably..
Sidharth got inside and flashed her a big smile..
"Happy birthday my love.." He whispered lovingly and brushed a light kiss on her cheeks..
Pia plugged in her earphone.."Uhgg dont start again.. I am going to take a nap instead.. Please continue.." She muttered teasingly while closing her eyes..
Sana grew all red while Sidharth chuckled and started the car..

2 hours later:
Sidharth and Dev were now driving closeby to eachother and a while ago they had taken a break from driving to have some lunch..
Now they were back on road, headed to their destination which was getting closer..
"Oh how beautiful this area is.." Sana stared outside mesmerized.. "Sidharth! Why arent you telling me where are we going?" Sana spoke impatiently..
He smiled.. "Surprise baby.. This is your birthday present.."
"What about me?? Where will you take me on my birthday??" Pia questioned excitedly..
"I will take you to a park.." Sidharth replied jokingly.. Sana giggled and looked back at Pia who was glaring at Sidharth..
"Haha very funny..'' She crossed her arms pouting..
"Pia u dont have to worry.. we will ensure we celebrate your birthday very grand.." Sana promised Pia making the teenager grin happily..

An hour later they had arrived their destination.. Sana was awestruck with the beauty.. it was an hill station just hours past the main city and it was beyond breathtaking.. She had hugged him happily and excited as he laughed at her eagerness..
Sidharth get booked a 3 room cottage which was cozy and beautiful..
"Oh god i need to sleep.." Ishika took a seat on sofa tiredly..
"So what room do we take?" Dev questioned casually while rubbing Ishika's shoulder comforting her..
"There are two rooms here downstairs and one room upstairs.. U guys can take downstairs one we will take upstairs room..
"Dude! That room has the best view.." Dev complained..
"I am taking the garden view room.." Pia interrupted and ran towards the corner room..
"Birthday girl gets the special room.." Sidharth replied with a wink towards Shehnaaz..
"I am glad its downstairs no way i am going to climb up stairs.." Ishika groaned as she stood up placing a hand on her stomach.. "Okay guys.. I am heading to room for a rest.."

Eventually they all had decided to take some rest and head out for dinner to celebrate Shehnaaz's birthday..
Sana got ready in a red frock dress and stared at herself in the mirror..
Once again the dress was a present from Sidharth.. She ran her hands on the satin material happy with the way it made her feel beautiful..
"Shehnaaz are you.." Sidharth walked inside the room and stilled as he saw her dressed up..
Its been an year having her in his life yet not even a day passed without her taking his breath away..
"Wow.. You are looking gorgeous.." He complimented her while running his gaze on her body appreciatively..
Sana blushed as he came and hugged her from behind..
"Thank you hubby.." She kissed his cheek as they stared at themselves in the mirror.. It warmed her heart the way they both looked perfect together.. And she believed its the love they have for eachother which shines out as a spark between them..
There cozy moment got interrupted as someone knocked on the door and opened it..
"Guys u can romance later.. Can we leave already i am so hungry.." Pia complained while hurrying downstairs..
Sana chuckled and left the room with Sidharth hand in hand..

It was a small cozy restaurant and Sana was fully enjoying spending time with her loved ones..
She smiled seeing Ishika rub her swollen belly.. Dev was constantly glancing at his wife and in between rubbing her back..
The gesture was beautiful to see and heart warming..
"Ishi.. Are you feeling okay?" Sana asked little concerned..
Ishika glanced at her surprised.. "Ofcourse i am.." She glanced at her tummy with a smile.. "Little one has been very active tonight.. "
Sana smiled.. "How does it feel??" She blurted out but instantly regretted seeing the knowing look on Ishika's face.. "It feels amazing.. why are you asking Shehnaaz.. are you pregnant?"
Sana's eyes widened meanwhile Sidharth choked on his food.. He quickly drank some water and glanced at Shehnaaz with panic.. "Are you??"
"No i am not.. I was just generally asking.." Sana cleared it out before anyone got confused..
"Sidharth.. make me a uncle already.." Dev teased with a wink..
"I know right.." Pia joined the teasing.. "Just make a goregeous baby already i am bored i need someone to entertain me.."
Sana blushed all red while Sidharth gave a look to Pia.. "When the time is right things will happen naturally.." He replied awkwardly..
Sana took hold of his hand and pressed it gently.. He glanced at her and relaxed by holding her hand on his..
"Where is the cake???" Ishika whined impatiently..
Sidharth chuckled and signaled the waiter.. Soon a beautiful cake was brought and kept infront of Shehnaaz.. She stared at it in awe and glanced at him surprised.. "Sidharth.. you did not have to do all this.."
Sidharth shook his head and brushed a light kiss on her cheeks.. "Ofcourse i had to.. It is my love's birthday it has to be special.."
"Awwww... how sweet.." Ishika stared at them with a dreamy look..
"Cut the cake already.." Dev spoke impatiently as they all gathered close to Shehnaaz..
Shehnaaz smiled and closed her eyes doing a silent prayer.. praying her loved ones stay happy and blessed always.. Praying that she and Sidharth stay together and the love between them stays strong forever..
She opened her eyes and blew off the candles as everyone sang happy birthday around her.. She cut the cake and offered first bite for her husband.. "I love you Sidharth.. And thank you for this.."
He ate the cake piece and kissed her fingers lovingly.. "Always love.."
She placed her head on his chest feeling happy and content.. Meanwhile laughing and giggling as everyone else attacked on the cake..