Part 34: When your whole world falls apart..

Recap: Pia and the kids gets kidnapped

Sidharth stood up and angrily punched on the table.. "What do you mean you are searching for him! That monster has my kids taken and no one is making it urgent to look for them!" He shouted out of frustration and anger..
"Sidharth.. calm down.. Please.." Dev stood up as well and dragged him to seat..
The last hours had been painful and heartbreaking.. Sidharth and Dev had returned home to a shocking scenario where his wife is laying unconscious while there was no sign of his kids and Pia..
When Shehnaaz was conscious she had broken down and spilled out what had happened.. his heart broke into pieces as he heard the way his kids and niece were abducted..
Shehnaaz had become hysterial and from crying so hard that the doctor had to give her an injection to calm her down and make her sleep..
Sidharth had instantly rushed to police with Dev and with every passing minute he was terrified for the safety of his kids and niece..
"Trust me Mr.Sidharth. we have prepared a special force team to look for him and its a promise we will find your children safely.. " he spoke firmly.. "We have enough proof against Mr.Verma.. The moment we capture him he wont have any way out.." the chief promised..
Sidharth relaxed a little and nodded.. He closed his eyes praying for the safety of them.

Pia:

Pia sighed as she set on the big bed in a room where they were locked..
She ran a hand on foreheads of Zain and Zara who was finally calm and now sleeping..
It had been hard for her to not panic when she had two toddlers who were crying for their mother with their eyes filled with fear.. She had begged the kidnappers not to touch the kids.. Maybe they had some humanity inside them that they let her hold Zain and Zara close..
Pia glanced around and realized this must be home of the guy who had kidnapped her.. Atleast the room was nice she was able to get the kids sleep easily..
She just prayed her uncle will find them soon and save them from this mess..
But who was this guy who had kidnapped them.. was it the same person who had been giving threats to her uncle..
Just then the door opened and Pia tensed as she saw one of the kidnappers walk inside..
"Boss wants to talk to you.." He informed..
Pia glanced at the sleeping kids.. "Can the talking be done outside? I dont want wake them up.." She pointed at her cousins..
For a second the man's eyes softened and he looked away.. "Boss is in the living room.. come with me.."
Pia followed the guy outside with a thudding heart..
As she walked inside the living room she saw a guy in middle age surrounded with bodyguards.. he had an aura of superiority around him as he smirked at her cunningly.. His gaze made her shiver but she realized she had to keep a brave face..
"So you must be Mr.Shukla's niece.. You see darling i dont kidnap children.. Its not my cup of tea but i had no other choice.." He shrugged with a fake concern look.. "Mr.Sidharth shouldnt have reported about my businesses.. That really made me angry.." He stated in anger..
"You should not have sent him threats in first place!" Pia blurted out in anger but instantly regretted as she saw Mr.Verma glare at her in anger.  She looked away in fear..
"Ah.. spiteful mouth just like your uncle . So stubborn.. Its a good thing i dont hurt kids.. I just want to make Sidharth miserable for messing up with me.. But if you dont keep your mouth shut i may change my own rules.. Understood!!" He threatned her with a sinister smile..
Pia instantly nodded not wanting to make him anymore angry.. specially for the sake of Zain and Zara..
As she was taken back to the room she turned to the guy with a plead.. "Can you arrange some toys and some snacks..?"
"Boss wont allow toys and all.." He replied..
"They are kids.. I need to keep them distracted orelse they will cry nonstop.. Please.. Please help me.." Pia pleaded..
The guy stared at her and she could see he was considering it.. finally he gave in and sighed.. "Okay i will arrange you to get some items.. I will convince boss.. Just no more demands!"
Pia nodded instantly and walked inside as he locked the door..
As she set on the bed Zara set up and crawled up to her.. "PP.. I want Mommy.. Daddy.."
Pia pulled Zara on her lap and hugged her tightly.. "Dont worry baby.. They will come soon.."