Part 15-Feelings left unspoken...

There was a tension between them as they drove off to her place.. they were totally drenched because of their rain and Sana rubbed her hands together as she shivered.. despite of how cold she left, a smile came on her lips as she recalled the beautiful moment in the park.. Their endless kisses.. The moment she had realized her feelings for him was not just for liking but something way beyond it..

She was totally in love with this guy..

Sana smiled as she felt him brush a kiss on her knuckles and he grabbed her right hand.. He held it and glanced at her smiling as he drove to her place..

Soon they reached the destination and she quickly got out dying to get out of the wet clothes.. She looked at him as he rushed to her side.. The intense look that he passed to her did something to her heart She blushed and quickly looked away not wanting to maintain the eyelock..

She quickly unlocked the door and hesitantly glanced up at him as he stood staring at her in silence.. A unspoken tension was there between them something which was pulling her towards him...

"Why don't you come inside.." She whispered shyly..

His eyes darkened as he continued to stare down at her.. "Are you sure?" He whispered back to her..

Unable to reply she just nodded and opened the door wider with a raising heartbeat..

She locked the door and did not have a chance to say anything further as he pushed her gently to the door and kissed her passionately. However within seconds she gave in and kissed him back matching the passion in his kiss.. Her lips clung to his desperately as the kiss grew more intimate along with the way his hands were running down her body.. She felt she was on fire.. Gone the feeling of cold it was replaced with warmth as he held her close.. He broke the kiss and she whimpered as he dragged his lips down her neck showering light kisses.. He dragged his lips close to her ear and whispered.. "You are driving me crazy.."
She cupped his face and stared in his eyes matching his passion.. "Even you are driving me crazy..." She confessed which made him smile as he leaned down and captured her soft lips in a hot kiss..

His heartbeat was going crazy.. She felt so soft and right in his arms.. He just did not want the moment to end.. And now that he knew she wanted him just as much he wanted her he could not anymore control his feelings..

He took her in his arms and carried her to the bedroom.. Once inside he put her down and grabbed the door knob.. Before closing the door he glanced at her hesitantly.. "Should I leave.. "
Sana shivered once again and she wondered whether it is because of the cold or due to the rising tension between them.. She stared at him for a minute wondering what to say.. Her whole mind was in a chaos.. Finally she sighed and shook her head as a no.. She did not want him to leave she just wanted him with her at this moment..
He had a small smile as he locked the door and once again grabbed her hand pulling her back in his arms.. He ran his hands softly down her arms and saw her shiver.. his hands reached to the straps of her dress and loosened them.. However the tight fit of the dress held it on but he knew just a slide of other strap and it would come loose.. he glanced at her once again and saw her bite her lips.. He could clearly see her eyes filled with nervousness and confusion.. She seemed to be nervous and in a turmoil which somehow made him pause and think about it..

Sidharth shook his head wanting to clear out the hazy desire from his mind.. He had to think wise.. Maybe.. Maybe it was too soon for this..

She frowned as he took the towel beside her chair and wrapped it around her body.. "Go and get changed.. You are shivering.."
Sana was now confused.. "But I thought.. "
He sighed and cupped her face staring down at her.. "Its not that I don't want.. I am going crazy about you.. " he confessed helplessly..