Part 21: I like you Mr.Grumpy ♡

He was not ready to let go of her.. Kissing her did not feel strange.. it felt like he knew her touch from a long time..

Their moment was broken as the bell rang suddenly which made him break the kiss and look towards the door with a frown.. Sana bit her lip and moved away running her hand down her clothes and her hair as he made way to open the door..

She followed him and saw it was Pia and Sidharth's mom. They had a look of surprise Priya instantly went and hugged Sana.. "Hey Shehnaaz.. how are you? How is your new place?"

Sana smiled at her.."I am good aunty.. and i have settled well in the new place it is very good and.."

"It is small" Sidharth interrupted rudely..

Sana gave him a look.. "It is not small for one person.."

Priya glanced between Sana and Sidharth with a naughty grin.. "Yes Sidharth.. Why are you so worried about the size of her place.. It is not like you are living there.."

Sidharth cleared his throat looking away.. "I am not worried.. who said i am worried.."

Sana giggled along with Pia and his mother seeing him all tensed suddenly..

"Hey! Whats that on your neck.." Pia questioned getting closer to Sana and inspecting the hickey which was on her neck..

Sana tensed and quickly ran her hand on her neck trying to hide it.. "Uh.. nothing.."

Priya glanced at them once again with a teasing look..

Sidharth looked at Sana's neck and instantly blushed seeing the hickey on her neck.. "Oh that is a mosquito bite.. Yes.. " he quickly made up an excuse..

"Yes.. its a mosquito bite only.." Sana joined him with a thankful look..

Before his mother or Pia could say anything further Sidharth took Shehnaaz's hand and started to leave.."Its getting late.. i am going to drop her.."

"But Sidharth let Shehnaaz stay and have dinner with us.. " His mom protested..

"Some other day.. I will be back.." he replied hurriedly while dragging Sana along to leave quickly..

At Sana's house:

"OMG!!" Sana hit him with the cushion as she stood infront of him.. "Why would you do this" She spoke pointing at her hickey..

"What..." he avoided her gaze.. "I did not mean it.."

Sana set beside him burying her face in her hands.. "Oh god what will your mom think of me.."

Sidharth chuckled.. "She wont think anything chill.."

Sana set straight and glared at him.. and then she smacked him on his arm.. "Yes so funny for you.."

"OUCH!" He winced rubbing his arm.. "Oh god calm down wild cat.."

Sana gave him a fake smile.. "I think you should leave now Sidharth Sir.."

Sana stood up annoyed but he pulled her down next to him.. he pulled her close and tightened his hold around her..

"Stop running away.. Lets talk about something.." He started to caress her face which made her blush..

"About what?" She whispered while blushing nonstop.. being this close to him.. felt like home..

"About the kiss.." he replied softly meanwhile tracing her lips..

"Lets not.." she smiled and tried to get away but he stopped her.. "Let me go cook some dinner for you.."

He shook his head smiling.. "Dinner can wait.. Let me ask you something okay.."