Part 18-I trust you..

Recap: Sana realizes Sidharth has been having nightmares post the accident which is affecting him mentally. So she decides to stay in his place to help him around.

Next Morning:

Sidharth woke up and set up in the bed with a strange feeling.. Strange because this was the first day he had woken up feeling better.. Usually when he had nightmares he woke up with a headache which ruined his whole day. That's when he remembered Shehnaaz had hugged him last night when he had been distressed.. How strange it was he had felt a unknown peace when she held him close.. After she had bidden goodnight and left abruptly, he had returned to his room and laid on bed with confused feelings. But to his surprise he had fallen asleep within minutes..

What was this unknown pull he had towards this girl Shehnaaz.. She was just Pia's tutor.. But why did her presence helped him to get calm..

Several questions kept troubling him but he decided not to think about it much.. He did not want to get another headache and suffer whole day..

After getting freshened up Sidharth headed out of his room to have some breakfast.. To his surprise Pia and Shehnaaz was already seated in the dining room.. He stopped and stared at Shehnaaz who was giving instruction to Pia.. His studied her face looking at her features.. She was indeed naturally beautiful.. What captivated most was her eyes.. Somehow he felt her eyes was telling a story which always drew his attention..

Whatthe hell is wrong with you.. She is not even your type.. He scolded himself as he came out of the trace and shook his head.. He headed to the dining table and muttured.. "Good morning.."

Both Pia and Shehnaaz looked at him in surprised and greeted back.. "Good morning.. "

Sidharth set down and poured some juice for himself.. His hand went to touch the medicine patch on his forehead and he realized it had got wet and knew he had to get it changed soon..

Sana noticed his rubbing his forehead and questioned.. "How are you doing today?"

He avoided looking at her and replied.. "I am fine.."

Sana realized he was not willing to have a conversation with him and decided not to say anything further..

Pia broke the silence.. "Shehnaaz Mam will be dropping me to School.."

That's when Sidharth realized she was actually dressed in uniform ready to go to school.. "I will drop you.." He replied..

Shehnaaz shook her head.. "You are not allowed to drive for some days.. you are still recovering.. Anyways I need to get home and collect my stuff to bring here.." She spoke hesitantly..

"Oh yea you are shifting here.. " He muttered annoyedly.. Truth was he did not want her around.. He wanted to avoid her because of the unknown feelings he had been facing.. But he knew he should not say anything because Pia really wanted Shehnaaz here..

Sana realized he was unhappy about it and it somehow did hurt her.. "I will be staying temporarily only.. Until I find an apartment for myself.. But if it bothers u I will shift to a hotel.. " she voiced out her feelings trying not to show hurt..

His eyes flew on her and he frowned seeing the sad look on her face.. He did not like the idea of her staying in a hotel.. and he could see Pia was glaring at him totally unhappy with his behavior..

He sighed.. "I have no issue.. Stay here as long you want.. after all you have been tutoring Pia and helping her from all these days.. "

"Yea..." her voice trailed off as she once again faced the truth that she was just an employee to him..