Part 14- A Kiss in the Rain <3

A week later:
"Sana mam.." Pia called her out while keeping down her pen..
"Yes.." Sana looked up from keeping aside the paper she was reading..
"So.. are you now good friends with Uncle?" Pia questioned hesitantly..
Sana tensed for a second.. did Pia get to know about their secret relation.. no.. if she knew she would have directly questioned about it..
"Yes.. we are cordial with eachother.." Sana replied trying to look unbothered as much she can..
"Cordial?" Pia gave a suspicious look.. "the body language suggests something else.."
Sana cleared her throat and tried to change the subject.. "Please finish up your work i have to leave soon Pia.."
Pia frowned and gave a thought for a second.. maybe she had guessed it wrong..

15 minutes later:
Sana walked out to the living room and was slightly dissapointed to see no Sidharth in sight.. usually he would wait until she finished tutor sessions and sometimes he came to drop her home.. maybe today he was yet not back from work.. he must be busy..
Sana walked to the door and noticed Nancy who was standing with a file in her hand looking anxious..
"Hey nancy.. whats wrong?" Sana asked..
"Oh miss Shehnaaz.. actually Sidharth sir called and asked me to get this file from his study as he needs it urgently.. he is sending the driver to pick it up.." Nancy explained..
Sana nodded.. so he was still at work.. he must be stressed around she remembered last night he had mention switching interns working on the current project.. he had seem pretty stressed about it..
Suddenly an idea formed in her head.. "Nancy.. give me the file i will handover to the driver.."
"But.." Nancy was hesitant..
"Dont worry i am leaving only.. i will give the file to the driver.." Sana assured her..
Nancy smiled and handedover file to Sana who walked out with a sneaky smile..

Sana smiled as the driver stopped the car infront of Sidharth's office.. she clutched the file close as she grew giddy with the feeling of suprising him..
"Thank you for letting me come along.." Sana thanked the driver while picking up her bag..
The driver nodded with a smile.. "No problem mam.."
Sana held the file close and walked inside his office.. she headed to the reception and inquired.. they informed her to go 10th floor so she smiled and headed to the lift..
Once she reached to the 10th floor Sana hesitated for a second.. on her impulse she had decided to come here in a second.. but what if he got upset.. he may not want to meet her in his workplace..
But she could not back out.. the file he needed was on her hand only..
So she walked to the reception desk on that floor.. "Hello.. Is Sidharth in his cabin?" Sana questioned nervously..
"Yes he is.. but i am sorry you cant meet him unless you have any appointment.." The assistant replied with a frown..
"Oh no.. actually he is my friend.." Sana spoke quickly.. "He wanted this file actually and.."
The assistant interrupted her by taking the file from her hand.."I will hand it over to sir.. Thank you.." she dimissed Sana by standing up with the file..
What a rude girl.. sana felt herself get dissapointed realizing she may not see him.. anyways it was a bad idea coming here.. this was his work place she could not just barge in here..
Suddenly they got interrupted as Sidharth walked out of his cabin.. "Annie did anyone.." he stopped speaking he saw Shehnaaz.. she saw surprise on his face for sure he would not have expected seeing her here..
"Shehnaaz... what are you doing here.." he asked softly while working upto her confused..
Sana was so embarassed.. how she regretted coming here.. "Actually i came here to give this file.. Nancy was telling me that this file was very important thats why i thought i will bring it.. dont worry i am leaving see you later.." Sana spoke hurriedly wanting to leave as soon as she can..
But as she turned to leave he held her arm to stop her... "Wait Shehnaaz.." he turned to his assistant.. "Hold my calls and ask no one to disturb.." he instructed and dragged her inside the cabin leaving the assistant shocked..

Sana walked in the cabin and looked around.." Was that your secretary at the desk?" Sana questioned him..
He shook his head.. "No.. that was assistant of my Secretary.. forget her you come here.." he pulled her close .
Now she stood infront of him as he set on the table holding her close.. "So why did you come here?" He questioned again..
"I just explained.." she started to speak but he interrupted.. "You and me both know its just an excuse.."
Sana bit her lip which made him groan.."Dont do that.. stop tempting me.." he whispered while brushing his fingers on her face softly..
Sana blushed.. "I am not doing anything.."
He traced her lips staring at her intently.. "Thats the beauty.. You tempt me with just your existence" he replied by kissing her cheeks with a smile..
Sana nudged him while giggling on his line.. "I was worried about you.." she confessed.. "you seem to be very stressed these days.." Sana carressed his face worriedly..
Sidharth sighed.. "Yea.. its just this project is very important for me and suddenly some interns left and i had to hire new ones.." he spoke tiredly..
Sana hugged him rubbing his back comfortingly.. she felt him relax as he hugged her tightly..
They hugged eachother for few minutes.. just loving the moment of being in eachother's arms.. embracing the feeling of warmth.. She smiled stepping back.. he returned her smile and leaned towards her for a kiss when they heard footsteps near his door..
Sana quickly stepped back just as the door flew open..
Oh someone did barge inside.. and that someone was the girl Shreya..
Sana frowned seeing her.. what on the earth was she doing here..
"Uhhh.. Sorry sir.. i had something to ask.." Shreya gave a fake smile and narrowed her eyes on Shehnaaz "Why are you here?" Shreya questioned bluntly..
Sana was done with this girl's attitude.. she was set to reply when Sidharth interrupted..
"Just remember onething Shreya.. You are the intern here and i am the boss.. dont come barging in the office without knocking.. " he warned her strictly..
"And Shehnaaz is not answerable to anyone.. " he saw his secretary standing behind shreya and turned to her.. "Simran please remind Ms.Shreya company protocol once again.. i need my staff following rules here.. and yes note down Shehnaaz name in my VIP list.. " Sidharth turned to Sana as his expressions softened.. "She is my friend she can come and see me when she wishes.."
Sana felt a warm feeling embrace her hearing his words.. she tried hard not to smile or blush infront of his secretary and the girl shreya who was still frowning..
"Sorry sir.." Simran apologized and dragged Shreya outside..
"Shreya is an intern here? You did not tell me she is joining" Sana spoke unable to hide her unhappiness.. She just did not like Shreya at all.. that girl gave major negative vibes and now she is working for him.. the thought was just not sitting well with her..
"Remember i said i was stressed with sudden leave of interns.. she applied for the post and she had good qualifications. And i really needed good candidates in this project.." he explained to her..
Sana almost protested wanting to voice out her dislike.. but she stopped.. she noticed the stress and tiredness of his face and realized she could not just complain.. and on what basis she would.. it was not her place to tell him who to hire and whom not.. instead she consolded herself to not react and forget about her..