Part 4- Hold my hand..

Next morning:
Today Sidharth had taken an off as his mother was coming to see them.. also Shehnaaz would be starting tutoring today for Pia..
He frowned as he saw Pia laying on sofa with her phone in hand.. "Pia get up right now and get your books ready your tutor will be here in any minute.."
Pia rolled her eyes.. "When she comes i will be up.. Can you please mind your own business.." she replied to him..
He was ready to argue when the door bell rang.. he rushed to the front door and opened it quickly..
"Broooooo!! Good morning.." Dev walked inside after greeting him cheerfully..
"And what are you doing here early morning??" Sidharth questioned frowning..
"Since you didint pick my call.. as a bestfriend very offended.. i called your secretary she told me you are home today.." Dev walked to the sofa and set beside Pia..
"Hey beautiful.." he greeted Pia warmly..
Pia smiled at him.."Hey Dev uncle.. good morning.."
Sidharth stood there was a second as he felt a pang in heart the way Pia was answering to Dev.. if only she let go of her grudge and spoke to him normally.. how he wish he could witness that..
But was that possible? He is the reason why she had lost her parents.. and he knew he had to live with that for his life..
Sidharth headed inside the kitchen and poured himself some juice..
Dev followed him inside.. his face showing concern..
"Look Sid.. i know this is hard for you.. give her sometime she will be fine soon.."
Sidharth laughed bitterly.."It wont be ever fine Dev.. i am getting the punishment for my mistake.."
Dev disagreed instantly.."No you are doing wrong by punishing yourself.. Sidharth it was not your fault.."
Their conversation got interrupted with the door bell..
"Ohhhhh that must be Ms.Shehnaaz.. i wonder if her friend is here too.." Dev spoke as he rush to open the door..
Sidharth shook his head so done with the way his bestfriend was behaving.. He saw Dev open the door..
It was Shehnaaz standing there all tensed..
Reason..
His mother was standing beside her.. touching her hair lovingly..
Dev stood surprised himself.. Sidharth rushed to his mother's side instantly..
"Mom.. what are you doing.. " he muttered out softly..
His mother turned to him with a big smile.. " i found this beautiful girl here just now.. Is she your girlfriend?"
Sidharth gaped at his mother while Dev was busy trying to hold his laugh..
"No mam.. " Sana interrupted immediately.. "I am here to tutor Pia.."
"Ohh.." his mother looked dissapointed.. "Ok come in.. lets meet Pia.." his mother took Shehnaaz inside..
"Mom she had already met Pia.." he followed his mother..
Priya turned to her sun with a sweet smile.. "My dearest Son did i ask you?.."
Dev chuckled but looked away clearing his throat as he saw Sidharth glare at him..
Pia rushed to her grandmom as she set down on the sofa.. "Grandmaa!! I missed you..."
"I missed you too baby.." Priya laughed while hugging Pia lovingly..
Sana smiled seeing the adorable bond Pia shared with her grandmother.. her eyes went on Sidharth and she almost gasped seeing the adoring expession on his face.. his face was soft with his eyes filled with love.. His eyes locked with hers and they just stared at eachother for a while.. His eyes trying to say something and her eyes was silently saying she understood..
"Pia baby.. I really want you to study well.. listen to your teacher dont trouble her.." Priya broke the hug and advised her grandchild lovingly..
Pia looked away with a thoughtful expression.. she seemed hesitant for a while and then she spoke.. "i will try.."..
Priya nodded happily and turned to Sana.. "What is your name pretty child??"
Sidharth cringed while Dev stared at them clearly enjoying..
"Shehnaaz.. but you can call me Sana.. aunty.." Sana answered with a smile.. she quickly turned to pia.. "Pia lets go and get started.." She stood up and gave a smile to Sidharth's mom and walked away..
Sidharth stared at them as they left... so finally today its starts.. would Pia really give her best and study.. he wondered..
He came out of his thoughts as his mother spoke..
"Sidharth that girl Sana... She is so beautiful.." his mother turned to Dev.." Dev tell me.. dont you think Sana would look good with Sidharth..
Sidharth was once again left shock with his mothers wordings..
Dev instantly set beside his mom and hi-fived her.. "Ofcourse aunty.. i sure think they would make an amazing pair.." Dev looked at Sidharth teasingly who was busy glaring at him..
"Okay both of you talk.. i am going to go and check the fridge.. Sidharth never fills up groceries.." his mother complained while leaving with sitting room..
"Oh god not again.." Sidharth groaned.."Now again she will order a year's worth grocery and fill the fridge.."
Dev laughed but got up suddenly as his phone rang.."Okay bro its from the charity office i will be back.."
Sidharth leaned on the Sofa and closed his eyes.. And then he felt someone's presence beside him and opened his eyes.. His eyes grew wide seeing Sana who was leaning towards him with curious eyes..
She took a step back once she realized he was staring at her.. Before she could leave he held her hand stopped her...
"What are you doing??" He whispered..
Sana felt a weird sensention within her.. His husky voice literally made her heart skip a beat.. The way he was right now staring at her made her feel she would melt infront of him in any minute..
"Phone.. i came to take my phone i left on the sofa.." Sana showed him her phone..
He came out of his trance and loosened his hold on his hand.. what on the earth was he doing.. he shook his head as if trying to come out of trance..
"Stop wasting time here.. go and teach her.." he spoke rudely which made her glare at him..
He watched her mutter something under her breath and leave hurriedly..
What was that momemt just now.. Why did he suddenly felt like holding her hand... sparks flew in just one touch...
Dev returned and set beside Sidharth.. "Sidharth.. Bro.. please ask the tutor Ms.Shehnaaz.. get me Ishika number please!" Dev pleaded..
"Seriously get lost Dev!!.." Sidharth spoke annoyed with his besfriend...