Character Description

Character description

Note: Before this FF starts i am giving description of main characters. However there will be supporting characters and new characters will be added as story progresses.

Sidharth Shukla: (31 years old)

Sidharth Shukla is a wellknown business man who mainly runs a consultancy agency along with few small businesses.
He is grumpy in nature.. filled with arrogance.. best to avoid in bad moods.. He never believed in committments. Never met a girl who could have made him fall in love. Deep inside he wanted someone who he could love passionately.
His father had died when he was young. His mother lives with his aunt and visits him occassionally..
Currently he is looking after his niece who is stubborn and a brat. His sister and her husband died in a car accident and his niece hated him.
He hated himself too.. blamed himself for their death
As he was the one who was driving the car that night. He survived and they didint..

Shehnaaz Gill: (24 years old)

Shehnaaz Gill is a teacher in profession and she teaches to secondary level students in a private school..
She is an orphan.. Lost her parents to in a plan crash and had lived in a foster home..
Despite the tragedy she was very positive and always smiling.. She loved talking to people and helping out if anyone is in trouble..
However she was in a trouble now.. The Administrator in the school had been making unnecessary passes on her.. She had informed him if he crosses his limits she would complain to the authorities.. But he was threatening her she would lose her job if she complains..
Now she had two options.. stay quiet and ignore his advances.. or complain about him to authorities even if she loses her job.

Pia Shukla: (14 years old)

Pia is currently living with her uncle who she disliked to the core.. She hated his guts and attitude also blamed him for the death of her parents.
She always acts very stubborn and bratty.. She was outspoken and always creating trouble.. And she had zero interest in studies..
But no one knew deep inside she was broken.. She had loved her parents dearly and now she had lost them.. She didint know how to cope up with it..
The only reason she was staying with her uncle is because her grandmother insisted..

Priya Shukla :(65 years old)

Mother of Sidharth Shukla.. She had lost her husband years back and always missed him but stayed happy for her kids..
However her happiness was stolen with the sudden death of Nia and her husband in the accident..
And what hurt most was that Sidharth blamed himself for their death. Which she knew was wrong as it was just a unfortunate accident..
She knew Pia and Sidharth had issues but she was not too well to look after Pia.. So she had been praying things get better between both of them soon..
And mostly she wished someone special would come into her Son's life to teach him some love..

Dev Singhania: (30 years old)

Best friend of Sidharth Shukla.. Successful businessman himself in catering business.

Ishika Verma: (25 years old)

Best friend of Shehnaaz Gill since the day they both met in foster home..
She runs a small bakery shop.

The story will be updated once i am done finishing the current FF

Stay tuned
Love MISSY