Part 2- New boss?

"WHAT???? WHAT THE F***K THAT BASTARD!!" Ishika shouted in anger as Sana spilled out all the details once she left the hotel and came to meet her bestfriend..
Upon the outrage reaction of Ishika the small baby in the bakery started to cry which brought a look of disapproval from the baby's mother..
Sana smiled at the customer and apologized.. "I am so sorry mam she didint mean to curse.."
The customer muttered under her breath and left the bakery quickly..
"SHEHNAAZ GILL STOP IGNORING ME!" Ishika nudged her..
"Ishika please will you calm down for godsake! I am already stressed out.." Sana rubbed her head tiredly..
"Please tell me you did teach a lesson to that loser.. " Ishika walked around and hugged her bestfriend..
"I did.. infact.." Sana recalled meeting the arrogant stranger and explained her bestfriend the incident..
Ishika was in awe as she finished.. "Was he hot??" She inquired teasingly..
Sana tried hard not to show her blush.."Ishi please.. He was such an arrogant jerk i swear uhgg!! So annoying.."
Ishika laughed.. "Seems like finally someone interesting had come to my best friends life.."
"Interesting?? Oh please i pray this was the last encounter with this guy i just hate him!" Sana got up and took a cupcake in her hand.. she was stressed and right a sugar rush could help her nerves..
"Sana i really dont want you going back to that place ..also near that creep Ajay.." Ishika confessed in concern..
Sana sighed and she set down again.."I know Ishi.. and i have no interest in teaching there.. i will go tomorrow and handover my resignation.. " Sana informed sadly..
"Aww babyyy.." Ishika hugged Sana once again.. Sana felt relieved as she smiled hugging back her bestfriend.. Despite of facing bad situation atleast she knew someone was there for her..

"Sir!! Are you listening ??" Sidharth's secretary Simran inquired concerned seeing him distracted in his thoughts..
"Huh.. yes.. yes.. Simran just write down the points i had mentioned earlier.." Sidharth instructed her with a smile..
Sidharth always had a soft spot for Simran.. She was 49yrs old and have been him from the start of his company.. And mostly the only person who was able to handle his tantrums and grumpy mood.. She never complained instead always showed patience around him which he respected from heart..
He sighed as Simran left.. What the hell was wrong with him.. why was he getting distracted today.. he couldnt even concentrate on the meeting as he kept recalling the accidental meet he had with that girl.. What was her name again?.. Shehnaaz..
What was even that special about her.. she had a bad attitude which he disliked and he wouldnt want to run into her again.. so why did he keep thinking about her..
Annoyed with himself he tried once again to concentrate on the project file.. Just then his phone rang.. "Sidharth..Aliza is on call.. she wants to speak to you.." Simran informed..
Oh not again!..Sidharth replied quickly.. "Tell her i am in a meeting and wont be free anytime soon.."
"Ok boss.." he heard the amusement in his secretary's voice as she hung up..
Aliza... what was her problem.. he had to block her number because of the number of calls and messages she was sending him.. What would make her see that they were no longer a thing.. He is done with the relation and for a good...
Once again his office phone rang and Sidharth picked up irritated.."Simran please.."
Simran interrupted him immediately.."Sir its from Pia's school.. they want to speak to you immediately.."
Sidharth tensed.. now what problem has Pia caused.. "Ok forward me the call.."
"Hello.." a lady spoke..
"Yes hello.. i am Pia's uncle speaking.. is there any issue?" He inquired instantly..
There was a pause.. "Yes Mr.Sidharth.. principal would like to have a word with you immediately.. If you can come and meet him it would be very good.."
"Did Pia cause any trouble??" He questioned in concern..
"Principal will explain to you once you arrive.."
Sidharth hanged up and quickly walked out of his office in a hurry.. "hold on to my calls and meetings i will be back after a while.." he instructed his secretary before heading out..

15 minutes later:
Sidharth knocked and walked inside the principal office.. he stopped once he saw Pia sitting in corner chair looking bored..
"Hello Mr.Bose.. how are you doing sir?" He greeted the principal with a handshake..
"Hello Mr.Sidharth.. Good to see you and i am doing well.. I am so sorry to call you up here so suddenly but..." he glanced at Pia dissapointed.. "Pia once again has misbehaved with her teacher and used bad words.. we are a prestigious school and this kind of behavior cant be tolerated here.."
Sidharth closed his eyes running his hand on his forehead.. Same complain every month.. what was he suppose to do.. he had no idea..
"Sir i really apologize on behalf of my niece.." he struggled on words.. how can he even promise it wont happen again.. Pia hated him.. she would never listen..
"Priya please take Pia outside and wait for a while.." Principal instructed his assistant who obliged and took Pia out of the room..
"See Mr.Sidharth.. i understand it is tough time for you.. and just empathizing on your situation and knowing Pia has lost her parents i am ready to give you one more chance.."
Mr.Bose informed which made Sidharth take a breath of relief..
"Thank you so much Sir.. This means a lot.."
"But there is a condition.. As you know summer is approaching.. and Pia will get 3 months holiday.. Pia needs to be fully tutored in this period.. her grades are too low right now.. And with those grades she cant promote to upper grade in next semester.. therefore you need to tutor her in this holiday.. because we plan to take an exam once she returns and if she passes only she can go ahead in next semester if not..." Mr.Bose shook his head regretfully..
Sidharth took in his words and gave a serious thought.. So it was 3 months for him to do something about this.. orelse again find yet another school..
Sidharth stood up and shook his hand.."Thank you Mr.Bose i will definitely do something about this.."
Principal nodded with a smile.."Ofcourse..Have a good day Mr.Sidharth.."
Sidharth walked outside to see Pia standing near the wall..
"Lets go" he muttered out and started to walk.. He left the building and opened the car door..
Pia silently got inside the car and he followed her in..
As they drove off a tensed silence tookover the car..
He took his phone and dialed his secretary's number.. "Yes Simran.. please change my schedule for tomorrow.. I wont be returning office today.."
Sidharth dragged a breath and glanced at Pia..
Pia glared at him.. "Shout at me! What are you waiting for??"
Sidharth shook his head.. "Stay quiet for now.."
Once they reached hope Pia started to quickly leave..
"Pia come here right now!" Sidharth spoke loudly..
Pia ignored him and started to head towards the stairs..
"Pia listen to me! Comeback here!" His commanding voice made her stop.. As she turned around he gestured her to sit on sofa.. Pia hesitated for a minute and finally set down..
"This is your second school Piya.. Why are you being rude with your teachers! And every month i get this complain why cant you behave good for once.." he scolded her..
Nancy stood in corner throwing concerned look at Pia..
"I dont wont to behave.. infact i hate studying! I dont understand anything and all the teachers are shit!"
"Pia.." Sidharth warned.. "Stop speaking nonsense.."
"I will stop once you stop irritating with me questions.." Pia threw at him and ran up to her room..
Sidharth ran a hand through his hair in frustration.. He was clueless on what to do even.. he recalled the warning of Principal..
He had to do something in this holidays..
"Calm down Sidharth.." Nancy spoke softly.."Go and have some dinner.."
Sidharth shook his head.."I will eat after sometime.. Just ensure.."
"I will ensure Pia eats her food.." Nancy interrupted him with a smile..
Sidharth nodded and headed towards his study..