Part 16- Do you remember me?

Sana felt restless as she bit her lip and got up from the seat taking her bag.. Once again she looked at the front door with the hope he would return..
But there was no sign of him..
She had been waiting here for more than an hour hoping he would comeback looking for her..
But now she was sure he wont be back..
Is he that angry with me..
With an heavy heart she decided to leave when her phone rang..
Sana frowned as she saw it was Dev..
"Yes Dev.." Sana answered the call cautiously..
"Shehnaaz.." his voice came in a broken whisper.. "Listen.. there is a very bad news.."
Sana felt her heartbeat increase.. Something was definitely wrong.. Very very wrong..
"Dev.." she whispered worriedly.. "Whats wrong.. please tell me.."
He sighed.. "Its Sidharth.. He.. He had an accident.."
Sana stilled.. She set down in the chair as she felt her heartbeat go crazy in fear.. for a second she couldnt even speak as she struggled to talk..
"Shehnaaz... Shehnaaz!! Are you there??" Dev called out worriedly..
Sana cameback to her senses.. She fought back the feeling of fear and anxiety and asked in tears.. "Please Dev.. Tell me this is a joke! Where is he??" Sana questioned sobbing.. "Where do i go?" She looked around helplessly wondering what to do as she was shaking in fear..
"Calm down please.. Where are you? I will come to pick you up..." Dev tried to comfort her..
She shook hear head as she got up quickly heading to the door.. "Tell me where to go.. I will take an taxi.."
As Dev spilled the details she cut the call and headed to find an taxi..

20 minutes later:

Sana rushed to the hospital shaking nonstop and with a thudding heart..
She stopped for a second and gripped the wall as she tried to steady herself.. She felt dizzy as the anxiety kept kicking in hard..
Memories rushed in.. Those painful moments where she had rushed to hospital on the news of her parents death..
"Please please please.." she shook her head and hurried towards the ICU area praying he was fine..
As she walked inside the waiting area she saw Ishika and Dev standing there in tears. She saw Sidharth's mom and Pia sitting in the chair.. Priya was crying..
Ishika rushed to Sana and hugged her tightly.. "Shehnaaz.. I am so sorry.."
Sana broke the hug and glanced between Ishika and Dev..
"His car smashed to a wall and he hit his head pretty bad.. He is right now in surgery.." Dev spoke sadly.. "I think its the road.. " his voice trailed off..
"What road??" Sana asked worriedly..
"His accident happened on the same road where his sister and brother in law died in accident.."
Sana set down on the chair crying..
"But why was he even on that road??" Sana questioned helplessly.. "Thats not even road to he office so..." her voice trailed off as a sudden realization dawned to her..
He was returning back to her..
She started to shake.. Her sobs got louder which made Dev panic while Ishika set beside and hugged her tightly..
"I should not have fought with him.. he left in so much anger.. Its all because of me.." she blamed herself..
She felt so cold.. she couldnt see anyone beside her.. All she could see was his face.. imagining what he must have felt at the moment.. The ugly memories which may have hit him bad..
She almost lost control on her senses..
She was so scared..
No!! I cant lose him.. i already have lost too much...
Her heart cried so bad..
And then felt a warm hand on her arms.. in her tears she glanced at saw it was Priya.. Sidharth's mom trying to console her..
"I am so sorry aunty.. I didint think this would happen.." Sana once again broke into tears and hugged Priya..
"Why blame yourself Shehnaaz.. My son will fight back.. he is stronger than this.." Pia was herself crying..
Sana felt herself relax more.. Priya's comfort just felt as if its her mother caring for her..
Sana calmed herself.. Why was she loosing her senses.. She had to stay strong.. She could never lose hope..
She did not want to lose him like her parents..
"He will be fine.." Sana bravely whispered to Priya..
Priya nodded.. "I know.. i am not ready to give up.. I have already lost too much in life.. " Priya spoke brokenly.. "I cant lose Sidharth.. "
"I know aunty.. I feel same.." Sana confessed brokenly..She hugged Priya while praying nonstop for him to come out of danger..
"Please.. Please save him.."