Part 1: Love at first sight? Nonsense!

Note: Please do read the character description before you start the chapter. (This FF will be fully written in english)

"Sidharth.. I think we should stop its raining so hard.." his sister Nia spoke from backseat as they drove back to home..
"Sis please stay calm.. we will be reaching home in 10 minutes.. its fine.." Sidharth assured her with a smile..
"Nia please stop bothering him.. Let him drive in silence.." His brother in law spoke in his defence..
"Yea right.. you are always speaking on his behalf.. sometimes i feel you love Sidharth more than me.." his sister joked..
Sidharth laughed... "Ofcourse he does.. and you know...."
*Crashhhhhh*

Sidharth set up on the bed panting.. It was again the same dream.. Him driving with his sister and brother in law and them crashing.. He still recalled the moment as if it had happened yesterday only.. It had been 6 months now still the memory fresh in his mind like fresh wound.. he recalled seeing their dead bodies as he got gained his consiousness..
He had survived the brutal accident but they didint..
And he blamed himself.. every single day he felt guilty.. he should have been the one instead of them..
Never them.. never..
He got uo from the bed and headed outside.. He lived in a lavish 3 room apartment..
As he made his way to the kitchen he stopped infront of Pia's room..
Pia Shukla.. his niece..
The one who hated him most for the death of her parents..
And he knew he deserved it..
He quietly opened the room and checked inside..
She was asleep.. she held her mother's shawl in her hand.. she couldnt sleep without it..
He sighed and closed the room making his way inside the kitchen..
Pia and Him were never in good terms.. he had never been too close with her.. He hardly got time to visit his sister. And now after the accident they had grown more apart and hostile..
His mother was only reason they tried being cordial with eachother.. she visited every week to keep a check on Pia and him..
He sipped the water and gave a thought.. how was he suppose to making things better.. Pia was rude and always shouting.. she is always hell bent on testing his patience..
Sidharth rubbed his forehead and headed back to his room.. to try once again gain some sleep before he started the day..

The next morning:

Shehnaaz Pov:
Uhgggg... i hate this place.. Sana thought as she took her seat in the staff room..
Once again the administrator had made passes on her..
How she disliked him.. he made her so uncomfortable that she now felt teaching in the school as a burden.. She really wanted to find a better job.. but it was tough.. despite having the qualification she was unable to get a good job so she had no choice but continue teaching in this private school..
Sana glanced at her phone as it rang.. "Hi Ishika.. good morning.." she greeted her best friend..
"Morning Shehnaaz.. hey what happened.. why do you sound so low.." Ishika asked frowning..
"Ishi its the same creep! He is making it unbearable for me now.. I dont know what to do anymore.." Sana rubbed her head feeling stressed..
"Sana will you please complain to the principal! Stop letting him get his way.. " Ishika shouted frustrated..
"Ishi i cant do anything.. he is best friends with the principal and he is friends with many staffs here.. no one is going to believe me.. " Sana spoke miserably..
"Then leave the damn job! We will think of something.." Ishika tried to convince her..
"Its not that easy Ishi.." Sana shook her head realizing the bills and rent she had pay.. if she left the job she wouldnt be able to afford them..
Ishika knew how much she had struggled in life.. both had been for eachother since foster days..
From then they had been bestfriends and never left eachother side..
Ishika sighed.. "Okay Sana.. but be careful okay.. avoid the jerk.. and drop by the bakery whenever you are free i will treat you with some cupcakes...
"Okay darling.. see you.." Sana smiled and bid bye to her best friend..
As she got up from her seat to head up to her class she got interrupted by the clerk..
"Mam.. principal sir is calling you " the clerk informed..
Sana was surprised.. she made her way to the principal's room..
She knocked and walked inside with a smile.. it slipped away as she saw administrator Ajay speaking to Principal..
"Yes Shehnaaz please come in.. " Principal Sharma greeted her warmly..
Sana set beside Ajay and avoided his gaze.. she set stiff and shifting away as much as she can from him..
"Shehnaaz there is a teacher's workshop i need you to attend today.. its being held in Oberoi hotel auditorium.. Ajay will accompany you.."
Sana felt chill run down her spine.. the jerk would be going with her.. Please god no.. "Sir but.. cant i go alone.."
The principal shook his head.. "Sorry Shehnaaz but they requested administration head to attend.. its going to start in an hour.. you are excused from classes today please head out..
Sana got up from her seat unhappily.. Ajay followed her outside and she stepped back as he deliberately brushed her..
"Lets go Shehnaaz.. we are getting late.."
The loser spoke as Sana glared at him..
As he grinned she almost had the urge of punching him.. instead she controlled her anger and followed him quietly..