Part 5- Girlfriend???

Sana set up on bed as her alarm rang.. She quickly switched it off and looked around in confusion.. where was she.. and then she recalled.. she was at Mr.Sidharth's house.. Due to last night's bad weather she couldnt reach home..
Sana recalled a hazy memory.. she felt someone had held her hand.. she confusedly glanced at her hand.. was anyone in her room last night.. Did Mr.Sidharth.. No.. Sana shook her head.. Maybe she was just imagining things.. Why would he come in her room..
She quickly got up from the bed and went to the washroom to get freshened up so that she could leave early..

Sana headed out of her room and smiled as she saw Nancy near the dining room.. "Goodmorning Nancy.. "
Nancy turned around with a smile.. "Hi dear Good morning.. I am just preparing breakfast why dont u have some before you leave.."
Sana shook her head instantly.. "Sorry Nancy.. but i have to rush home.. next time okay.."
She bid bye to Nancy and headed to the sitting room to leave.. She prayed she wouldnt bump into mr.arrogant.. But to her dissapointment he was already up..
And he was not alone..
A girl was was here with him..
And she was hugging him..
Sana instantly looked away feeling awkward and weird.. why are you feeling weird.. why do you care if a girl is with him.. Sana scolded herself..
She glanced sneakly and saw Sidharth push away the girl with a look of irritation and annoyance..
She saw Sidharth doing some talk with her but she couldnt hear well..
Sidharth noticed Sana standing behind Aliza and lowered his voice as he spoke to Aliza..
"Aliza i swear.. why did you come here?? Can you please leave i told you its over between us.. Why cant you accept it..??"
Aliza clutched his hand.. "But babyyyy.. I love you.. and i know you love me too.. You are just in denial.."
Sidharth rolled his eyes.. "I am not the one in denial you are.. and dont repeat this action again i will have to take legal actions if you behave like this.." he warned her..
Aliza glared at him and snapped.. "You will regret this i swear i will make you regret.."
She turned around in anger and bumped into Sana.. Sana instantly took a step back and apologized.. "Sorry.."
"Who the hell are you??" Aliza snapped at Sana angrily..
"Aliza... " Sidharth warned again.. "Leave right now.."
Aliza muttered something under her breath and stormed off in anger..
"Oh well nice to meet u too.." Sana mummured as she was amazed seeing the way that girl behaved..
"She is not my girlfriend.." Sidharth spoke instantly..
Sana frowned.. why the hell was he clarifying to her.. Did she even ask who the girl was..
You were curious.. dont lie.. Her inner thoughts came out..
Sidharth realized what he had just blurted out.. why on the earth was he explaining to her..
"Whoever she was.. None of your business.." Sidharth snapped at her quickly with his usual arrogance..
"Did i ask you??? You are the one telling me.. i have no interest in who you speak or not..."
"I.... " Sidharth struggled to taunt back something but he didint know what to say..
"Anyways i am leaving.. since its my off day i have plans.. " Sana replied to him and while dialing for a taxi..
He followed her.. "I will drop you.."
Sana turned to him frowning.."I dont need a lift thank you very much.."
"Cant you for once keep ur attitude aside and take the help offered.." Sidharth spoke irritatedly.. "And you arent getting a taxi this early.. i am going to office i will drop you on this way.."
Sana bit back a retort and thought for a second.. She will sure have trouble finding a taxi and it could take sometime for one to come here.. Instead if she took a lift from him she could reach home soon..
"Ok fine.." Sana muttered and followed him..

"So you live in this neighbourhood.." Sidharth looked around at the busy road as he parked infront of her house..
"Yes.. i am sorry it is not your standard.." Sana muttered as she took of the seat belt..
Sidharth looked at her annoyed.. "Did i insult you about your home?? Do you have to judge me for everything i say? "
Sana stared at him and felt guilty hearing him burst.. "Sorry.." She whispered softly..
He studied her for a while.. "You are not that happy person you try to show as right.. You get defensive easily as you feel you need to protect yourself every minute.."
Sana looked at him shocked.. how did he know.. she tried to answer but couldnt form any words..
"I.. I am a very happy person i like being happy always.." she replied defensively..
He smiled and shook his head.. "That was not the case last night.."
Sana frowned.. "What do you mean.."
"Well... i was heading to the kitchen when i heard you crying.. so i checked and saw you were having a nightmare.. you were very distressed.." he explained softly..
Sana glanced away as the memories rushed back in her mind.. She recalled the painful moment of hearing about death of her parents.. It hurt.. It hurt so bad..
In a while she felt him shift closer.. she kept her gaze down as she felt his breath on her face.. still she didint move.. she set tensed almost scared to move.. scared that he would see the hidden pain in her eyes..
"What are you hiding.." he whispered as he studied her expression and the way she was all tensed..
"Shehnaaz.." the whisper of her name.. the way he called her softly did something to her heart.. she glanced at him hesitantly as saw his eyes filled with compassion.. There was something intense about his eyes which made it impossible for her to look away.. His eyes held hers and she felt she was drowning in them..
She saw him glance down at her lips and it made her shiver.. the atmosphere in the car grew hot.. their breaths got heavier as he shifted more closer.. she felt a shiver run down her spine as he cupped her face..
He leaned down slowly.. She felt her heart would burst in the anticipation..
The moment was broken as her phone rang..
Sana cut the call looked away mortified..
"What the hell..." Sidharth muttered under his breath and moved away quickly..
"Uhh.. i will leave now.. see you later.." Sana spoke quickly and climbed out of the car making her way to the home..
Sidharth watched her leave and ran a hand through his hair.. "i have totally lost it! What the hell i almost kissed her.." he muttered angrily and drove off...