Part 24- I love you..

Recap: Sidharth gains back his memory..

Shehnaaz:

Sana bit her lip as she stared at her watch.. 30 minutes had passed and she had been trying his phone which was coming not responding..

Where was he? Did he change his mind on meeting her.. The insecurities were killing her inside..

The waiter came once again passing her the menu.. she declined and looked at the door in hopes that he will come soon..

Sidharth

Sidharth set at the floor as he stared at the space.. His mind felt calm now.. he was no longer shaking in panic.. But still his heart ached. Remembering the memories of that night when they had argued..

He remembered her face.. the look of hurt..

He buried his hands on his face and sighed..

A moment of thinking and finally he had decided what he had to do..

With a determined look he got up but stilled as he saw the rose lying on the floor..

He was going to give it to her.. He took it in his hand and stared down at it..

Shehnaaz:

Sana couldnt keep herself calm anymore.. she got up from the sofa and walked out of the waiting room.. She spotted the host and walked up to him.. "Excuse me.."

The host glanced at her with a smile.. "Yes mam.. what can i do for you?"

"Where is the table reserved? Can you please take me?" She questioned..

The host instantly started to walk upstairs signalling her to follow..

Sana walked to the rooftop area which had one single table decorated for the date.. She walked upto the railing and stood there staring at the sky which was now dark as the sun had already set..

She felt lonely.. and this was the feeling she had wanted to never feel again in her life.. his absence reminded her of the night they had fought.. the night he had got into accident.. She had felt so heartbroken .. And it was a feeling she did not want to exprience once again..

She rubbed her forehead checking her phone but seeing no reply from him.. why was he avoiding her? Why did he arrange the date and not show up..

Sana stared up at the sky as her eyes grew misty.. She was now giving up.. "Maybe its time i leave.." She mummured sadly..

With a sigh she turned around to leave but stilled as she saw Sidharth standing near the door.. He was staring at her with a strange expression.. she could not read it..

"You came.. " she muttered surprised..

He did not reply.. instead he started to come towards her.. he looked so serious that she was scared of what he might say..

"I am sorry i came late.. " he muttered with a lost look..

She held her breath as she waited for him to speak..

"I... I remember everything.. I got back the memories.." He informed her..

Sana gasped.. Finally it made sense.. He remembered everything thats why he had such expression..

He remembered the lost memories.. Yet he looked so upset.. That scared her..

"We fought.." his voice trailed off and she knew he was recalling that night..

Sana blinked back her tears.. "I know.. and i have never regretted anything else more in my life.. The arguement should never have happened.. I just.. " She took a deep breath.. "I shouldnt have let my insecurities takeover.. and maybe i expected too much.. "