Part 12- Problem is that.. I like you..

"Oh god.." Sana buried her face in her hands as she set on the bed once again recalling the kiss.. What on the earth was she even thinking while she had kissed him..

"Why am i feeling awkward.." she muttered to herself.. "I did that just to teach him a lesson only.." she reminded herself as she laid down on the bed to get some sleep..

However she did knew tomorrow was going to be awkward as hell..

Sidharth:

He couldnt sleep...

Sidharth kept tossing and turning but he was restless as hell..

How did that girl manage to get past his plan and mess it up.. he had been so wrong..

Shehnaaz was not be underestimated at all..

His mind kept flashing back to the kiss.. She had kissed him thoroughly.. breaking down the wall he had build around his heart..

He sighed and set up on the bed to drink some water..

There was no sleeping tonight..

The next day:

Since it was a Sunday Sidharth had decided not to go his office and instead he was out with Dev evening coffee..

He had also given Shehnaaz an off majorly because he felt too awkward to face her.. specially after last night kiss he wanted to avoid her as much he can..

Dev noticed Sidharth once again lost in his thoughts so he tried to get his attention.. "Hello... helloo anyone home!!" Dev exclaimed dramatically.. "Can you focus on my talks here please.. i am super sad.." Dev complained..

Sidharth rolled his eyes.. "and what are you sad for? Did you lost an order? Did someone set a fire on kitchen??"

Dev frowned at him.. "Ha Ha Ha.. so funny.. and not at all why i am upset.." Dev grumbled unhappily.."Ishika is avoiding me.."

Sidharth took a sip from his drink and shook his head.. "What a tragedy.."

Dev got more dramatic.."Even you make fun of me! I wish only if anyone cared about how i feel.."

Sidharth sighed.."Ok bro.. i can suggest you what you can do in this situation.."

"What??" Dev questioned curiously..

"Forget her.. " Sidharth stated.. "Why are you running after someone who does not want you.."

Dev rolled his eyes as he started down at his food.."It is not that easy buddy.. Be in love and you would understand.. But i guess you are right.. I need to stop chasing a person who does not want me.." Dev replied gloomly..

Sidharth stilled as his mind started to flashback at memories of moments with Shehnaaz.. Love.. Was it ever possible for him..

Pia:

Pia set down and opened her laptop to log in chatbox to talk with her bestfriend.. It had been so long that she has not met her friend and now she was dying to see her..

Her friend Simran was online so she messeged her instantly..

Pia: Heyyyy Simran!! I missed you..

Simran: Pia!! How are you love?? I missed you too..

Pia: I am good.. So whatsup??

Simran: I was going to call you anyways.. can you come by place in an hour? I am throwing a party..

Pia frowned..

Pia: A party?? And you are telling me now??

Simran: I did try to call you.. you were the one who has been not picking up my calls..