Part 8- We are not dating!

Next morning:
Sidharth had a strange feeling..
Last night he had slept well.. the nightmares were still there but it was with a fading memory.. He had woken up feeling refreshed and in a happier mood..
However he had a less success in conversing with Pia.. After her burst out she had been royally ignoring him.. And he had been doing the samething.. What can he do to make things better.. he had no idea..
Sidharth came out of his thoughts as Dev walked inside the office..
"Hey Dev! Good morning bro.." Sidharth greeted him
"Good morning..Dude! So how is Aliza headache doing?" Dev questioned taking a seat..
"Dont say that Dev.. it took a lot of work for her to stop disturbing me.. finally it is over!" Sidharth replied irritatedly..
"Over??" Dev spoke amused... "I dont think so..." He took his phone and passed to Sidharth..
It was an online article.. it was an interview of Aliza.. He read the interview headline aloud.. "Sidharth Shukla would not attend my wedding because he is still in love with me.."
"Ohhh f**k man.." he whispered... "when! When can i get free of this nonsense..??" Sidharth rubbed his faced feeling annoyed and frustrated..
Dev started to laugh seeing his bestfriend's condition..
"Stop laughing! What is so funny about this.." Sidharth muttered out angrily..
"Ofcourse it is funny.. i can now imagine you in her wedding.." Dev spoke laughing..
"What do you mean imagine.. i am not going to attend her wedding.." Sidharth snapped in disagreement..
"Ok then be ready for your confession after Aliza's wedding.. Do a public declaration saying you loved her a lot so had no guts to attend it.."
Dev chuckled as Sidharth gave a death glare..
"Okay lets think more rationally.. I think you should go and end this for once and all.. Aliza is a well known model.. Media will be there definitely.. what a great chance will it be for you to clear out there is nothing between you both.." Dev explained..
Sidharth listened to him and gave a thought for a while.. "Will you accompany with me.."
"I wish i could.. but i am holding some workshops related to catering and i will be busy whole week with it.. " Dev informed with regret.. "Why dont you take Shehnaaz your fake girlfriend.." Dev suggested teasingly..
Sidharth instantly disagreed.."She wont go with me.. I had her agree before also with so much difficulty.."
Dev shrugged and stood up.. "Well.. you could give a try.. This would be a golden opportunity for you to clear things out.. Anyways dude i have to go now i have a meeting in 15 minutes.."
"Ok bye Dev.." Sidharth replied distractedly as his mind was busy elsewhere..
How can i convince Shehnaaz.. How..

Dev:
Dev was getting impatient as he waited for Ishika to show up.. He had somehow convinced her to meet him for coffee as a thank you for helping him out in charity event..
However truth was he really wanted to see her again.. He wanted to get to know her more.. her interests and what made her happy..
He set straight as she walked inside the coffee shop.. She looked beautiful dressed in a green frock.. He could not take his eyes of her..
"Hey Ishika.. You are looking great.." He greeted her with a warm smile..
"Hey Dev.. " Ishika had a shy smile on as she set down.. "So why did u call me here?"
"As i said before i just wanted to thank you for helping me out in charity in last minute.." He spoke feeling grateful..
"Oh its fine no worries.." Ishika brushed it off.. she quickly looked away as she caught him staring at her intensly..
"Shall we order some coffee?" She took the menu and buried her face in it.. Dev smiled widely and signalled waiter to come and take order..

Sana:
Sana could not believe she and Mr.Arrogant is now friends.. Well now its better to name him as Sidharth since they will can be cordial with eachother now..
She glanced at Pia who was doing her worksheet in silence.. the girl had been silent after her outburst with her uncle.. Sana knew how much emotionally draining it must be for Pia to cope up with her loss..
"How are you feeling today Pia? " Sana questioned..
"I am fine.. " Pia mumbled.. "And thank you for explaining the worksheet so easily.. i never thought i could understand it so well.."
Sana smiled.. "It is not just because i am explaning well.. But also because you are concentrating well on it.. " Sana ran a hand on Pia's head adoringly.. "You are a smart cookie.."
Pia had a smile yet she spoke bitterly.. "I am never smart.. I was never smart.. My classmates make fun of me by calling me an idiot.."
Sana disagreed.. "That is only because they dont know real you.. and trust me if you do your best you will go back to school and score the highest mark than everyone else.."
Pia had a thoughtful look on her face as she listened to Sana's words..
Sana wanted to test out her words so she spoke carefully.. "And when you show how smart you are your grandmom is going to be so proud of you.. your uncle is also going to be proud of you.."
Pia shook her head in disagreement.. "He would never be happy for me.. he does not even care.."
Pia sounded so bitter that Sana felt really bad for her..
"I think he do care for you Pia.. " Sana spoke gently.. "If he didint, he would not have spent huge money to get you a tutor to teach you.. he could have easily changed you in another school and not be bothered with it.."
Sana saw several emotions run through Pia's face.. She looked trouble and confused..
"Can you help me solve this problem" Pia changed the subject immediately..
Sana sighed and leaned forward to help her.. but in the back of her mind she gave a thought.. She had to find a way to help Pia..