Part 19- You have a crush on me..

Recap: Sana gets stuck in rain after interview and Sidharth comes to get her home.

'Because I trust you..' His heartbeat raised when he heard her say the words.. It warmed his heart and he stilled for a second just staring at her serene smile..

Why was she effecting him so much..

He averted his gaze and started to drive to home.. However his gaze kept returning to her.. The way she had a small smile as she stared outside the window at the pouring rain..

Unknowingly he was himself smiling just looking at her.. But then he realized what he was doing.. He shook his head and cleared his throat.. "Btw congrats to you.. For your job.."

She turned to him surprised but then smiled.. "Thank you.." She whispered with a blush..

Sidharth frowned.. "That guy.. Is he your boss?" he asked awkwardly..

Sana raised her eyebrow wondering why he wanted to know.. "He owns the institute.. I will be reporting to him from tomorrow.." She answered..

"Hmm.." he replied distractedly..

Sana stared at him seeing him still frown.. she wondered why he looked so troubled..

15 minutes later:

"Congratulations!!" Sidharth stared at Pia weirdly seeing her hug Sana in excitement.. He rolled his eyes and set on the sofa suddenly feeling tired..

Pia noticed him seated.. A sneaky smile came on her lips as she dragged Sana and made her sit beside him.. Sana gasped when she almost bumped to him as Pia pushed her down..

"Pizza time!" Pia announced happily..

Sana glanced at Sidharth as he winced.. "Pia.. Your uncle is still sick lets keep our volume down.." Sana spoke softly..

Sidharth glanced at her while rubbing his head.. he stared at her in daze unable to look away..

Pia cleared her throat.. "Sorry I will not shout.. But please can we eat.."

Sana stood up instantly.. "Pia go and get the food.. I will be back in 5 minutes.."

Sidharth watched as Pia ran to the kitchen meanwhile Shehnaaz left towards the bedroom.. He rubbed his head realizing he had yet to take painkillers.. currently he was having the worse headache..

He opened his eyes to see Shehnaaz standing infront of him holding a glass of water and his medicine..

"Take them.. You will feel better.." She mummured..

"Thanks.." Sidharth took the glass and the medicine.. Sana set down beside him and stared at him still little worried..

He kept the glass down and suddenly smirked playfully.. "I know I am hot and u love staring.."

"Oh Stop it!" Sana interrupted him with a glare as Pia cameback with the pizza. She placed it on the table infront of them and took the remote in her hand.. "lets watch a movie.."

"what are we watching..?" Sana questioned excitedly...

"Horror!" Both Pia and Sidharth replied at the same time... Sidharth grinned at his niece.. His sister had told him Pia enjoyed watching horror movies just like him...

"Horror movie.." Sana gulped suddenly worried..

"Don't tell me you are scared..." Pia spoke teasingly as she set beside Sana..

"Pia your dear teacher is scared.." Sidharth joined the teasing with a playful grin..

Sana gave him a look.. "I am not scared.."