Part 11- The game of Teasing <3

Sana:

What.. What did he mean by good.. Sana wondered feeling confused with his parting words.. He had left her all bothered after saying the words.. Making her feel clueless..

"Sanaaaaa! Stop ignoring me and tell me how was your trip to Goa??" Ishika questioned as they set together having some coffee and muffins after closing the bakery.. Sana has been zoning out in between the conversation that Ishika was now worried for her..

"Stop scaring me!!" Ishika nudged her which made Sana come out of her dazed state.. Sana straightened up and smiled.. "Not ignoring.. I was just thinking about something.."

"About what?" Ishika questioned suspiciously...

"Nothing... Nothing too important..." Sana muttered out trying to avoid the discussion..

"OK forget it.. Just tell me how was the trip.. I am sure something has happened.. I have never seen you this off.." Ishika questioned curiously...

Sana sighed.. "Oh well.. I had thought I will accompany him to the wedding.. do the act of fake girlfriend and return.. But..." Sana hesitated.. "Something happened..." She whispered...

"OMG!" Ishika reacted.. "Don't tell me.. You and Hotshot boss got drunk and had an amazing night together.."

"No! Not such thing..." Sana blushed as the thought ran in her mind and was messing up her..

"Then why are you blushing??" Ishika questioned teasingly.. "Omg I cant wait for you and him to become a couple.." Ishika spoke with dreamy eyes..

"Stop it Ishi..." Sana rolled her eyes.. "It was me who was drunk..." And Sana confessed to Ishika whatever she had remembered from her hazy memory.. about her kissing Sidharth and both of them ending up having a makeout session..

"OMGGGGG!!" Ishika was now over the moon hearing Sana confess.. "Ahhhhhh I can imagine... starry night.... Two love birds on the beach.. Kissinggggg..." Ishika was now fully teasing Sana while she was blushing nonstop...

Sana stood up to avoid her bestfriend's nonstop tease.. "Ishi please.. nothing like that.. It was just a drunk mistake.." Sana replied while clearing off the mess on the table..

"So you mean you felt nothing?" Ishika asked suspiciously...

"Yea.. Nothing.. Absolutely nothing..." Sana spoke firmly.. Yet her heart knew the truth.. You liked it... Too much..

Sidharth:

"Dude! You are in love!!" Dev stated as he heard the story which Sidharth had just told him about the goa trip.. Dev had come to visit him now they were having dinner together..

"What the hell Dev!" Sidharth spoke irritatedly.. "In love my foot.. Not everyone on this earth is an idiot like you" he muttered out..

Dev chuckled as he took a bite of the chicken.. "OK bro.. I will believe so... and stop calling me idiot.. I genuinely like Ishika.." Dev spoke unhappily..

Sidharth realized Dev was kind of serious right now.. "Then why don't you ask her on a date? Stop beating around the bush.. just ask her and if she is really interested she will say yes.. " Sidharth suggested..

Dev thought about for a while.. "True.. Anyways I need to up my game fast... I am the one who claims in love with a girl I saw at first glance and you are the one who is having hot making out sessions with your neice's tutor..." Dev joked..

Sidharth almost choked on his food hearing Dev's nonsence once again.. "Stop it.." he spoke annoyed.. "It was not a makeout session.." he lied quickly..