Part 33- Broken Pieces..

Note: Guys i apologize for the delay in update.. was really caught up in some work and couldnt write anything..
I am sorry i made you all wait for long.. Please enjoy the update.. love you all

Part 33:

"Sidharth! Where are you so lost? I am calling you from last 5 minutes.." Sana waved infront of him making him come out of his trance..
"Oh.." he gave her a small smile.. "Nothing.. just thinking about something.." He replied while starting on his breakfast..
Sidharth sighed as he felt stressed and worried.. he had not got much sleep after the threatning message he had received..
"Daddy!!" Zara called him loudly..
Sidharth touched her cheeks.. "Yes princess.."
"I love you.." she grinned at him lovingly..
Sidharth smiled feeling less worried.. "I love you too my baby.."
Zain who set beside Shehnaaz interrupted.. "I love you more dad!!"
"Okay calm down and finish your breakfast." Sana made Zain eat his breakfast..
She glanced at Sidharth who was all quiet today.. from yesterday she had felt something was wrong.. He seemed stressed and worried.. But he was not telling her anything.. She had been surprised when he said he was taking an off today.. She would speak to him and try to find out what was bothering him so much.. Sana decided..

Sana finished washing the plates and walked inside the sitting room to see Sidharth seated beside Zain and Zara playing with them on the carpet.. She smiled the way he was making funny faces which made the kids laugh.. She loved when they bonded together..
She went and set beside Sidharth who smiled at her.. "They wanted to play with me.."
Sana smiled.. "They love when you are home and always excited to play with you.."
Sana studied him and ran her hand on his cheek comfortingly.. "what has been troubling you Sidharth?" She whispered to him..
Sidharth looked away instantly.. "Nothing.."
"Dont lie to me.." she frowned at me.. "Dont think i am stupid i notice you have been stressed lately.. Please tell me what is bothering you.. seeing you like this worries me.." she pleaded..
Sidharth sighed and pressed her hand.. "Okay.. Dont worry.. I will speak about this once the kids take a nap okay.." he finally gave in..
Sana smiled and hugged him tightly while rubbing his back comfortingly..
"I also hug you daddy.." Zara jumped on them which made them laugh.. Soon Zain joined in hugging them..
Sana held on the kids with Sidharth and closed her eyes feeling calm and happy..

Pia:
Pia got startled when someone tapped on her shoulder but instantly relaxed as she saw it was Sameer..
"Hi.." he smiled at her
"Hey.." she smiled at him shyly..
Sameer glanced around and took hold of her hand while walking towards the forest area..
Pia gasped and looked around if anyone was watching.. To her surprise the girl who was Sameer's friend was frowning at them unhappily..

Sidharth:
Sidharth stood up as the door bell rang.. he opened the door to see the officer and Dev standing there..
He instantly invited them and made his way to study when Shehnaaz called him.. "Sidharth! "
Sidharth turned to face her and saw her worried look.. She kept looking at the officer.. "Is everything alright??"
Sidharth held her hand and pressed it gently.. "Dont worry okay.. I will tell you once i am done with the meeting.. "
Sidharth settled down along with Dev and officer.. He opened the message and showed it.. "Can we make this urgent and take action against him.. He is threatening my family and i dont want any harm to them.." Sidharth spoke in desperation..
Dev put a hand on Sidharth's shoulder in comforting manner.. "Dont worry nothing will happen to them.."
"Mr.Sidharth.. we are trying our best to find exactly where he is hiding.. we have checked all the places owned by him but he has gone underground.. Still we will broaden our search and for your family protection i will assign few officers to guard your house so no one reaches here.. And i will advice all the family members to not go out of home for few days until we get a lead in this case..
Sidharth stilled instantly.. "My niece.. She has gone to a camp and will return tomorrow only.."
The officer and Dev exchanged worried looks.. "Sidharth you need to bring her back! It is not safe for her to be out since there is a threat for your family.." Dev spoke urgently..