Part 10- Build of attraction?

Cont..
"Please kiss me.. i am sick of being sad.." She whispered to him..
He stared in her eyes matching the intensity.. "Shehnaaz.. You will regret.." he shook his head..
She disagreed.. "I wont.. Once please.." the plead came as softly as she closed her eyes..
She closed her eyes and leaned towards him.. He watched as she held his face and placed her lips on his..
His heart skipped a beat..
She started to kiss him sweetly.. The way she kissed felt shy and curious... it was intoxicating..
He forgot the surrounding.. He was gone.. He pulled her on his lap and grabbed her close and kissed her passionately..
She tasted so sweet.. her hesitance was now gone as she kissed him back matching his passion
He was drowning in the moment.. Yet in the back of his mind he knew he had to stop.. She was not in her senses and he did not want to take advantage..
Because his heart knew she would regret in morning..
He broke the kiss and stared at her.. She was breathing heavily while staring at him with a dazed expression..
"Lets go.." he whispered.. ignoring her gaze he stood up.. and pulled her up as she started to sway.. He pulled her close but she was not willing to go..
"Noooo.. i will sleep here.." She protested..
"You can sleep in the room.." he tried to get moving but she was not willing to budge..
She shook her head pouting.. he shook his head and picked up her in her arms..
"Ahhhhh!! I am falling!" Sana clutched on him tightly while shouting on top of her lungs..
"Stop screaming.." he scolded her as he carried her..
Once again his heart skip a beat as he saw her smile at him lovingly.. He looked away from her as he headed towards the hotel..
She had her head on his shoulder as he silently walked to the room..
With much difficulty he opened the door and carried her inside.. He lay her down on the bed and took a deep breath feeling tired.. He tried to get away but she held his hand and stopped him..
"Dont go... dont leave me.." she pleaded him..
"I am going to change clothes.." he set beside her and glanced down at her dress.. "Even you need to change.."
Sana turned away from him.. "I dont want to.. i am sleepy.."
Sidharth shook his head and and grabbed her hand pulling her up.. "Get up and get changed.."
For his surprise she listened to him and got up.. he took her hand and walked towards the wardrobe trying to find her night clothes..
Once he found he handed to her and pushed her to the washroom..
"Sidhaarth.." Sana whined..
"Stop it.. go and get changed..." he ordered her impatiently..
Sana frowned and started at her night clothes.. She unsteadily walked inside the washroom and closed the door..
Sidharth sighed and ran a hand through his hair in frustration..
This was not going well at all.. He paced around as he waited for her to come out.. 15 minutes passed yet she was still inside.. he frowned and knocked on the door hesitantly..
"Shehnaaz.. what are you doing..?" he knocked continuously..
There was no response.. worriedly he grabbed the door knob.. luckily it was not locked..
He walked in and saw her sitting down with her head bent..
As he got closer he realized she was crying..
Worriedly he knelt down infront of her.."Shehnaaz.. what happened??"
She looked at him in tears.. "You left me alone here.. They also left me.." she sobbed quietly..
He sighed and realized that drunk Shehnaaz was one emotional girl.. Maybe it was the hurt inside her troubling her.. Just like he was troubled..
It surprised him to see how much he can relate to her..
"Get up now.. " He held her arms and got her up.. slowly he took her to bedroom and laid her on the bed..
"Dont go..." she whined again sleepily..
He was too tired to argue.. "I wont.. But let me change.."
10 minutes later he returned all freshened up and saw her laying with eyes closed.. he took a breath of relief.. so she was finally asleep..
As he set down on sofa she opened her eyes and set up..
Sidharth groaned.. "Not again.." he muttered and stood up.. "Dont you dare cry.. " he warned her as he got into the bed laying beside her..
She laid down and stared at him.. he looked back at her and saw she was sleepy yet fighting not to fall asleep..
It made him frown.. he wondered what is exactly bothering her..
He turned towards her facing her.. "What are you afraid of.." he whispered.
She started up at the ceiling and spoke.. "Being alone.." she whispered back..
As he started at her he saw her finally close her eyes..
As he started to fall asleep one thought rang in back of mind..
He just met someone who can easily relate to his pain..