Chapter 18

"Okay...Will do, see you later Jihyo-noona."

Chan ends his call with Jihyo and walks back outside to meet with the others.

He sees and hears the destruction being caused by Jisung and Seungmin between their sparing match. It honestly shocked him at how strong they were getting.

"Stop!" Chan shouts.

All the boys turn to him and Jisung and Seungmin stop their sparring match.
"Oh come on, I was just about to win." Jisung whines.
"Bitch, please. I was about to blast you if it weren't for Chan."

"Maybe you guys should've fought somewhere else. Look at how much destruction you caused."

Chan gestures to the piece land that they were sparring on. There is dark brown patches of dead grass and tiny fires, probably caused by Jisung.

"But where else can we practice? The training room would most likely get destroyed with the way we were fighting." says Seungmin.

Chan, defeated with Seungmin's statement, walk towards to damaged area and starts to heal it with his power.

"So what was the phone call about, Hyung?" Felix asks.

Chan, still focuses on healing the grass, answers, "It was Jihyo-noona. She invited us to visit to show us a few things."

"What kind of things?" asks Changbin.

"Basically a few inventions her and the others made."

"Sounds fun! When are we leaving?" says Jeongin.

"Next week."