Chapter 31

Running.

Screaming.

Weapons clashing.

The grass tainted with blood.

Flashing lights.

It is complete and utter madness.

The high tech is actually a lot more powerful than expected. Sharp mechanics that can change its length at rapid speed. Guns that shoot small amounts of acid. Laser guns. Mechanic suits.

Sure they have magical abilities, but they get tired.

Felix creating shields left, right and centre.

Nayeon having to be wise about when she should reverse time.

Youngjae having to use his own strength and skills.

ITZY's powers not lasting for long in the sun.

They are exhausted.

"Chan! Behind you!"

Chan is doing the most destruction, seeing as they are fighting on an open field where they are surrounded by nature.

"Hyunjin!"

Chan looks to see Hyunjin falling from the sky. He could see red from his shoulder.

He had been shot.

Hyunjin desperately tries to get up, the opposing leader approaching him.

"Get away from him!"

Chan charges at Insu. He tackles him to the ground, allowing Yugyeom to take Hyunjin away.

Chan gets up from the ground and faces Insu.

"You'll never win! Just give up!" Chan shouts.

"This all could have been prevented, your majesty! If you had just given me your crown!"

"I'd never leave my Kingdom in the hands of someone like you-"

Chan winces as he felt a sharp pain in his leg. An arrow. He falls to the ground but tries his best to stay strong.

"You can't even take care of one of your own rulers!" Insu says as he approaches Chan, "What makes you think you can take care of a Kingdom?!"

"You have no fucking right to talk about my friend!"

"Then tell me...where is he!?"

A sound echoes through the battle field.

Everyone heard it.

It stops them for a bit.

It came from the forest.

A roar.

And following that roar were two bolts of lighting moving all around the battlefield.