Chapter 26

"Jihyo is really busy at the moment so I came here instead. Poor girl is too stressed out," says Nayeon.

Nayeon insisted to travel to Levanter to deliver the information they got on the weapon and to bring one of their female doctors to see the unconscious patient.

"I see, well I'm glad you're here," Chan says,"And thank you for going out of your way to help us with this patient."

"I will do my best your majesty," the doctor says.

Chan calls upon one of the servants to take the doctor to the patient before both him and Nayeon walk inside and make their way to the dinning hall.

"Noona!"

The rest of the rulers were in the dinning hall waiting for the meeting to start.

"Hi guys," she smiles.

Everyone settles themselves in their seats and begin the meeting.

"For starters, the knife had a substance on it called ryhypnol. These effects can cause a person to go unconscious, but depending on how much is used can cause a lot of problems."

"Do you know how much of the substance was on the knife?" Hyunjin asks.

"Not enough to kill her, but I can't say for certain how long she'll be out."

Changbin writes down the information on a piece of paper.

"Are there any side effects when the person is conscious again?" Minho asks.

"Well they might have a lower blood pressure, slower heart rate, their words might start to slur," Nayeon explains,"but I think the most noticeable is their memory loss."

"So whoever stabbed her wanted her to forget about what happened in the forest," says Seungmin.

"She would have seen their faces so it would make sense," says Nayeon.

"But what's with the cuts on her arm?" Changbin asks.

"Well they're not deep so she couldn't have been stabbed multiple times," says Jeongin.

"Maybe they tortured her before stabbing her with the knife," says Hyunjin.

"But then where was her travel buddy?" Chan asks.

"Maybe they were knocked out too," says Nayeon.

"Why did they only take the friend and not her as well?" Seungmin asks.

The meeting continues with various theories going around.

Meanwhile, Hyunbok, who is standing in the corner of the room as part of his job, is reminded of the conversation he had with Insu.

"So you're going to blackmail them?"

"In a sense, yes," Insu continues talking about his plan,"If they refuse to give in, then I'll kill them. It would cause their people to hate them for not caring about their citizens and more about their status. Don't you think?"