Chapter 21

"Maybe we should check up on him."

"Sungie, it's fine. He just needs some space."

Everyone, besides Minho and Chaeyoung, were worried about the male that ran out of the room, especially Jisung.

"But he literally freaked out when he looked at me!" Jisung says.

"I think you're just over thinking it, Hyung."

The girls don't know what to do in this situation. None of them know Minho like the boys do, so they were all stumped. Mina diverts her attention to the resting girl on the couch, to see her slowly move her body to wake up.

"Chaeyoungie!" she exclaims.

Everyone diverts their attention to the slight woken girl. Mina runs up to her and kneels down to check on her.
"Are you okay?" she asks.

"I'm fine, Unnie," Chaeyoung gives a reassuring smile.

She looks up and sees everyone surrounding her.
"Man, I was passed out while you were here?" Chaeyoung says to the boys, "That's embarrassing. "

"Don't worry about it, we're glad you're okay, Chaeyoung," Chan says with a smile.

That's when Chaeyoung noticed one of the boys was missing, "Where's Minho-oppa?"

Everyone looks at each other, and waits for someone to speak.

"We were playing truth or dare and he didn't want to answer a question," Nayeon explains.

"He left over a question? That's a bit over exaggerating," Chaeyoung says, "What was the question?"

"I asked who his first kiss was," says Changbin.

A look of panic can be seen forming on Chaeyoung's face, "You didn't pressure him for an answer did you?"

"Well..."

Chaeyoung immediately stands up and runs to the door. Everyone follows her with the instinct that something might go wrong. Out in the corridor, Chaeyoung saw no signs of the male, but there was a burn mark on the wallpaper. Everyone caught up and noticed Chaeyoung and the burn mark.

"Did Minho-hyung do this?" Hyunjin asks.

Chaeyoung saw one of their guards and ran up to her.
"Lady Irene!"

The guard stops in her tracks in front of Chaeyoung, "Have you seen Lee Minho, a ruler of Levanter."

"I haven't your Highness, but I might have an idea of where he is."

"What do you mean?"

"The guards reported a tree that caught fire in the forest and its spreading quickly."

Chaeyoung panics before running back to the others.
"There's a forest fire! And Minho might have started it!"

Everyone forms a shocked expression on their face.
"We need to do something, and fast!" Jihyo states.