Chapter 1

"I still don't think this is a good idea, guys."
"C'mon, Chan-hyung, I heard that the view was amazing here."
"Besides, we're almost there. It's too late to turn back now."

A few years have passed and the group of boys are now in their 20's or in their teens. Chan, Minho and Changbin had finished their educational path. Hyunjin, Felix and Seungmin were all in college, Jisung skipped college and started living with Minho, and Jeongin was in his last year of Highschool.

The boys were currently climbing a mountain that nobody goes to because it us quite tall and is said that anyone who goes up there never comes back.
"We made it!" Felix shouted.
They were in fact at the top of the mountain, but they were on the edge because there was a giant hole in the mountain. It wasn't a volcano, so they didn't have to worry about lava rising from it.

"You were right, Hyunjin," Changbin spoke, "The view really is amazing."
"I told you." Hyunjin responded.
"Yeah, it's great. Can we go home now?" Chan asked desperately.
"Oh come on Chan-hyung, just enjoy the view and stop worrying about us getting hurt." Felix said trying to reassure Chan.

They stayed on top if the mountain for about 45 minutes, just enjoying the view and engaging in conversations.

Crack

"Did you guys hear that?" Jeongin asked, causing everyone to nod in response.
They all stood up slowly and heard more cracks.
"It's coming from the hole." Felix said walking closer to said hole.
"Felix, be careful you might-" Chan stopped talking as the ground underneath Felix collapsed, causing him to fall into the hole.
"Felix!" The boys exclaimed in unison, as they ran closer to the edge of the hole.
They looked inside to see no sign of Felix.

"This was a bad idea!" Chan started panicking.
Suddenly more cracks could be heard. The other seven boys looked at each other. Soon the ground underneath them collapsed and they too fell into the hole of the mountain.

The boys were screaming their lungs out.
Little did they know, that falling into that hole, was the start of a new adventure...