Chapter 11

A few days have passed, and the boys were starting to settle in to their new home. They've gotten use the staff running around the castle and ordering them around, obviously in the nicest way possible. Despite Hyunbok and Yoonie having to work for them, they actually became quite close, friends even. As of the other kingdoms, they keep in touch through a device that was given to each of them from Jihyo. It was a small circular device that almost worked like a normal cellphone, except you could only do voice calls and holographic calls.

Now, what are the rulers of Levanter doing right now? To start off, Seungmin is in the library quietly reading. Jeongin and Felix are having a playful battle consisting of small objects being thrown at Jeongin and splashes of water being thrown at Felix. Chan is having a conversation with Hyunbok regarding the Head ruler. And finally, Minho, Changbin, Jisung and Hyunjin are in the training area, located behind the castle. Minho and Changbin are busy sparring each other, while Hyunjin and Jisung are on the floor stretching, waiting for their turn.

"Are you sure there's nothing going in between you and Minho?" Hyunjin asks Jisung.
He rolls his eyes, still in his stretching position, "Yes! I'm straight, Hyunjin."
"I'm just saying." Hyunjin smirks.

"Hyung, what the fuck!?"

The two boys turn to see an annoyed Changbin, with his shirt having multiple holes in it and smoke emitting from it.
"Oops." Minho just stood there, looking like he didn't care at all that he had just ruined one of Changbin's shirts.
"You ruined one of my shirts and almost burned me, and all you have to say is "oops"!?"
"My bad?"

Changbin groaned, as he took off his shirt, revealing his beautiful, rock hard abs...atleast that what Hyunjin thinks of them. But it was just a compliment, he didn't like him. Hyunjin would always give compliments to the others, but they would think he would be flirting. Hyunjin may be gay, but he had no intention of dating any of his close friends.
"Changbin-hyung, are you okay?" Hyunjin asks with concern.
"I'm fine, Hyunjin." Changbin takes his, now ruined, shirt and walks towards the exit, "I'm done here, and I'm going to find a new shirt."
Changbin walks out of the training area, Minho starting follow him. "I'm done here too, see ya!"

With Changbin and Minho now gone, it was just the two boys left in the room.
"Whipped." says Jisung, clearly directing that remark to Hyunjin.
"What do you mean "whipped"?
"Don't think I didn't see how you were staring at his abs. Pretty sure I saw drool about to escape your mouth." Jisung chuckles at his own statement.
"Oh, shut up. He's good looking, but who would date someone for their looks? That's just stupid."

---

"Are you sure I'm cut out for this?" Chan asks.
"I've been observing you and you seem like the perfect Head Ruler." says Hyunbok, "You treat the others as if they're your own children, you help out the most around the castle, and your the oldest it just makes sense."

Chan was hesitant about having the position of Head Ruler. However Hyunbok did make a few good points.
"Tell the others to meet at the dining table at four."

---

"Hyunbok wants you to be Head Ruler?"

It is four in the evening and all of the rulers were seated at the dining table, currently discussing the situation of Chan becoming Head Ruler.

"Not just him, a lot of the staff think I should, including Yoonie."
The others thought for a while, making it quiet around the table.

"I think you should."
Everyone turns to Felix, who has a small smile on his face. "Hyung, you've always made sure we were safe and are were even willing to help out strangers on the street. When we got here, you tried your best to help us remain calm because you don't like seeing us sad or scared. You're basically like...our leader."

There was silence again, before Jisung decided to speak up. "Well with that explanation, I think you should take the position. Sure we care for each other, but you seem to take care if us the most."

There is an erupt of 'I agree's followed by explanations. Chan looks at all of them in the eyes, before looking down and letting out a small chuckle. He looks back up and smiles.

"Okay then, " he starts before standing up and walking towards Hyunbok, who is standing outside of the dining room.
"Have you decided yet?"

Chan smiles.
"I'll take the position of Head Ruler."
__________________