Chapter 17

"Three...two...one...go!"

The eight boys start running across the field, all of them being determined to win the race they've started.

This was their first time training as a full group and despite being extremely tired, they had some with it.

In the race, they weren't allowed to use their powers, mainly because they knew that Jisung would win too easily. Changbin was in the lead, followed very closely by Felix on second, Chan in third, Jisung in fourth, Jeongin in fifth, Seungmin in sixth, and Minho in last.

"I win!" Felix exclaims, happy that he beat Changbin, even if it was only by a little.

"Good job, Felix."

The other boys slow down and stop to catch their breath.

"I hate exercising." says Minho, before laying down on the soft grass.

"Hyung, you got to get up. We're not finished yet." Seungmin says.

Minho groans, "Give me like...sixty more minutes."

Seungmin rolls his eyes and lays down on the grass, using Minho's stomach as a pillow.

"Hey! I'm not your fucking pillow, Kim Seungmin."

"Are you guys really resting right now?" Felix asks.

In the end, they all somehow ended up resting on the soft grass, using each other has head rests.

"We should do this again sometime." says Jisung.

"Resting on the soft grass with each others company, or exercising until it feels like our bones are going to give out on us?" Hyunjin asks, jokingly.

"I wouldn't mind both." Chan says.

"Yeah, because your the one suggesting our exercises." Chang in says.

"Well if you want me to do something a little easier you could just say so."

"Well then I'm saying make the exercises easier."

They continue to lay on the soft grass for longer than expected, which is a common thing that happens when they do this. This is their favorite resting position when they are all together. It all started back when they were still little.

Hyunjin, Seungmin, Felix and Jisung are seven, Changbin is eight, Minho is eight, turning nine that month, Jeongin is six, and Chan had just turned ten that day.

Chan's parents threw him a birthday party, inviting his family members and his seven close friends.

The party had ended and Chan's family members had left. Only his close friends remained.

"I bet I could jump higher than you!"

"You, wish!"

"You can't catch me!"

"Get back here!"

"Seungmin! Stop chasing Jeongin with a snail!"

"Get it away! Get it away!"

"It just wants a kiss, Innie!"

"Put it back, Minnie!"

It's basically chaos in the backyard. Hyunjin and Jisung are on the trampoline trying to see who can jump the highest, Felix and Changbin were playing tag, and Chan and Minho were trying to stop Seungmin chasing Jeongin with a snail in his hands.

"Look out!"

Jeongin, without looking, ran into Changbin and they both ended up falling to the ground (Jeongin laying on top of Changbin).

Everyone noticed and stopped whatever they were doing to take care of the two boys.

"Are you guys okay?" Hyunjin asks.

"I'm fine. Changbin-hyung broke my fall."

"That's not funny, Jeongin. Can you get off of me now?"

"Hm, I don't think I will."

Jeongin then made himself comfortable by resting his head on the older's stomach.

"Hey! My tummy is not your pillow."

"But it's comfortable."

"I wanna join!" Hyunjin exclaims.

"Me too!" says Felix.

Soon, all the boys were laying on the grass while using each other as pillows.

"Hey, this isn't that bad!" Chan says.

"I wanna do this more!" says Felix.

"Remember when you chased me with a snail, hyung?" says Jeongin.

"Yeah, the look on your face was priceless." Seungmin replies, letting out a small chuckle.

"You were so scared that you ran into me." Changbin says.

"It looked like a pretty hard impact as well. I'm surprised there was no blood." Hyunjin says.

"Sir Bang Chan!"

The boys look up at the sound of the voice, and see one of the guards running towards them. They got up from the ground, dusted themselves off from any dirt, and walk towards her.

"I'm terribly sorry if I interrupted your activities, but Hyunbok wanted me to tell you that you got a call from someone." The guard says to Chan.

"Oh, thank you for telling me." Chan thanks the guard and allows her to leave.

"You guys stay here and train some more. I'm going to see what that call was about." Chan then rushes inside, leaving everyone else outside.

"...Sparing match?" Felix suggests, to which everyone agrees.