Chapter 7

Felix stirred in his bed and slowly began to open his eyes. He was blinded by the sunlight shining through the window curtain. His eyes soon adapted to the sunlight and soon his eyes were fully open. He looked around his new room, almost forgetting the events of what happened yesterday. He sat himself up and slid out of bed and onto his feet. The floor felt cold on his feet, so he rushed to the closet to find a pair of slippers. Once he found a pair, he quickly slipped them on and walked over to his window. He opened the curtains to let the sunlight in. He looked out unto the land, admiring how beautiful it looked.

Felix's thoughts were interrupted by a knock on his door. He walked over and opened it to see Yoonie standing in the hallway.
"Good Morning your majesty." She bowed.
"Good Morning, Yoonie." Felix greeted back. He found it weird being called "your majesty".
"I've come to inform you that breakfast will be served soon." She stated.
"Oh, thank you. I'm just going to get ready." Felix responded.

Yoonie bowed and left his door, on her way to wake up the others. Felix closed his door, and made his way to his bathroom to change.

He walked out of his bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist and began to rummage through his closet to find something comfortable. He found a pair of black, tight pants and a white, loose dress shirt. He decided to not wear any shoes and just walk around in socks.

He walked out into the hallway and saw Jisung, Minho and Seungmin standing in the hallway, talking. He decided to join them.
"Good morning, guys." Felix greeted.
"Thank god you're here," Seungmin said, "These two were flirting for a whole twenty minutes."
"Hey, we weren't flirting." Jisung stated.
"Knowing you two, you probably were." Felix retaliates.
"Well it's not like it means anything. We're both straight." Jisung retaliates back.
"Yup..." said Minho.

Hyunjin then walked out of his room and joined the four of them in the hallway.
"Hey guys!" Hyunjin greeted.
"What's up, Hyunjin?" Felix greeted.
Hyunjin then started floating and with a small smile said, "Me!"
The others groaned at his little joke.
"Wait, Felix, why aren't you wearing any shoes?" Jisung said upon noticing that Felix was wearing only socks on his feet.
"I don't know, didn't feel like wearing shoes I guess." Felix said unsure of himself.

Chan and Jeongin then walked out of their rooms and joined the other five.
"Good morning everyone." Chan greeted with a smile. Everyone smiled back.
"Morning, Channie-hyung." Jeongin responded.
"Is everyone here?" Chan asked.
"Nope, still waiting on Changbin." Minho answered.
As if right on queue, Changbin walked out of his room and joined them in the hallway.
"I'm the last one again, aren't I?" Changbin asked.
"Yup." Everyone said in unison, which startled then but they ended up chuckling.
"Let's go eat!" Jisung exclaimed and speed ran towards the stairs, forgetting that he was capable of doing that. He then ran back to everyone with his speed, "Forgot I could do that."
He giggled.
The others rolled their eyes, and started walking towards the stairs as a group, while engaging in small conversation.

They reached the main hall, where they were met with the young man that they met in the beginning.
"Good Morning, your Majesties." the young man greeted.
"Good Morning...um..." Chan realized at that moment that he never got the man's name. Luckily for him, the man caught on to his confusion, "Oh, how rude of me. I never properly introduced myself. My name is Lee Hyunbok. I'm one the head servants for our rulers."
"It's nice to meet you, Hyunbok." said Felix.
"Now, follow me to the dining area. Your breakfast is set on the table." said Hyunbok, as he guided the eight boys to the dining area.