Chapter 15

"So, you two are siblings?" Chaeyoung asks.

"Twins, to be more specific." Hyunjin states.

"We also met her because we would sometimes hangout at Hyunjin's place." says Jisung.

"Looking at you two side by side, you do have some resembling features." The girl with platinum streaks points out.

"I thought you went overseas to college, why are you here?" Hyunjin asks.

"Well on the day I was suppose to leave, Ryujin here," Yeji gestures to the girl with short, blue hair, "suggested to climb a mountain. When we got to the top, there was a giant hole and we thought it would be a good idea to take pictures at the edge of it. Next thing you know, the ground crumbles below us, we fall in and end up here."

The eight boys look at each other. Yeji's experience sounded way too similar to their's.

"What about you, what are you doing here?" Yeji asks.

"Same story."

"Sorry to interrupt," the girl with bangs catches everyone's attention," but some of us would like to be introduced."

"Oh right!" Yeji run's back to the other four girls.

"Let me introduce you to ITZY, protecters of ICY.

You all know me already, but I am also the leader of the group, Lia over here is best with agility, Ryunjin has the fastest reflexes in our group, Chaeryoung is our protector and healer, and Yuna is best when it comes to self defense."

"Well it's nice to meet you all. And it's nice to see you again, Yeji." says Chan.

Yeji smiles, "You too, Chan-oppa."
-
The day is coming to an end. The rulers of Signal and Moon Kingdom had gone back to their Kingdoms, along with their people. ITZY are still at Levanter, mainly because Yeji and Hyunjin were having "sibling bonding time".

"Stop showing off you bitch."

"Don't get mad that I get to fly around in the air while you're stuck on the ground."

"I could literally freeze you right now."

The others watch as the twins start a miniature battle in the castle hall.
"Is he usually like this?" Lia asks.

"Eh, sometimes." Jisung replies.

"It's been quite a while since we've see her." Felix states.

"Yeah, I remember Changbin had a crush on her when we were in high school." Minho states.

"Shut up, hyung. Besides my feelings for her are long gone."

"Why did you like her anyway?"

Changbin put his index under his chin, before looking back at Minho, "I don't know, I think she reminded me of someone that was close to me."

Lia rolls her eyes from irritation, "Yeji! It's getting late, hurry up!"

Yeji and Hyunjin stop their little battle and meet back up with their groups.
"It was nice to see you guys again." says Yeji.

"You too, Yeji. And it was great to meet you all as well." Chan says to the other four girls.

"Maybe we'll come visit again." Yuna says.

"Well you're always welcome to come back." Jisung says.

The girls say goodbye to them, Yeji and Hyunjin bidding each other with swear words and the middle finger, and the eight boys signal the guards to close to main entrance.