Chapter 32

"You...what?"

"I think I like you."

Minho is taken a back.

"Kind of an emphasis on 'think'," says Jisung, "I'm not one hundred percent certain on my feelings, but I want to figure that out."

Minho stays silent.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry if you're a bit upset but-"

"No no no," says Minho, "I'm just...shocked is all."

Jisung nods.

"Can we sit down really quick?" Minho asks.

Jisung obliges and takes a seat on Minho's bed, with Minho then sitting next to him.

"I'm sorry if this is confusing," says Jisung.

"It's not, really," says Minho, "If anything I think you're the most confused."

Jisung laughs a little, "How could you tell?"

"Experience."

Minho lets out a sigh, "When I first questioned my feelings I was confused as well. It's not exactly 'normal' for a guy to like another guy. But the more I spent time with you, the more certain I got. The last straw was when you skipped school for me."

"When you broke your leg dancing too much when I told you to not dance too much."

The both laugh.

"Where are you going with this conversation?" Jisung asks.

"I'm telling you that it's okay to be confused about yourself. It's not a nice feeling but it's something we all go through."

Minho grabs Jisung's hand and squeezes it gently. He gives him a reassuring smile.

"It's okay."

Jisung notices Minho holding his hand and lightly squeezes it as well. He smiles back at him.

"Thank you."

-

"Chaeyoung!"

Chaeyoung turns to see Mina jogging up to her.

"Want to go out for some fresh air?" Mina asks.

"Oh, sure."

The girls then inform the others and head out the back of the castle where the open field is located. The sky is dark but lit beautifully by the many stars and the moon.

"It was pretty cool how you stopped that arrow earlier." says Mina.

"That was nothing," says Chae, "An arrow feels as light as a feather."

Mina then stops for a bit and the two girls face each other.

"You looked stressed in there," says Mina,"Something wrong?"