Chapter 13

"Do we really have to wait until next week to see who got chosen as the head ruler?" Sana says, as she talks with Chan over the CS, which is the name of the device he got from Signal to communicate.

Chan giggles at Sana complaining, "Yes, you do, it's more fun this way. Jaebum-hyung and Jihyo-noona already know who it is and that they must not tell anyone."

"How come they get to know and I don't!?"

"Because they're part of the ceremony. Hyunbok told me that Jaebum is going to be announcing the head ruler and Jihyo is going to be marking them."

Sana sighed in defeat, "Fine. So how are you getting use to your powers?"

"I don't know. So far I can only grow flowers from my feet and move rocks. I don't really feel that powerful yet."

"Just keep training! I'm sure you'll be-"

A loud noise interrupts Sana from her end of the call. It sounded like an explosion.

"WHO PUT THE BLOWTORCH NEAR THE GAS TANKS!?"

A voice, which sounds like Jihyo's, could be heard in the distance. A look of fear was now on Sana's face.

"It was you wasn't it?" Chan asks.

"Maybe."

"Sana!" Jihyo shouts.

"Gotta go! BYE CHAN!" Sana immediately ends the call out of fear, leaving Chan alone once again. But that loneliness soon ends when there is a knock at Chan's door.

Chan turns off his CS and walks over to the door. He opens it and sees Felix standing at the door.
"What's up, Felix?"

"I came here to ask if you would train with me."

"Train? Um...sure, I guess?"

Felix smiles before grabbing Chan by the arm, "Great! Let's go!"

-
Chan and Felix's training works like this:

Chan would throw rocks at Felix, which helps him to get use to different sized rocks to move with his powers. How this benefited Felix would be because he would need to try and block them with his force field.

Seeing as Chan's powers work best outside, they train in the open field behind the main training room.

The two boys continue to train for about an hour and a half, and they start to get tired. Felix was the most tired because he was rapidly summoning his force field whenever it broke or when he couldn't hold it. Chan was tired because he was trying to carry bigger rocks that he slightly struggles to move.

Felix's body soon gave out on him, which caused him to fall to the ground. Chan, still having the energy, runs up to him to make sure he's okay.

"I think that's enough training for today." Chan says.

"No... I'm fine... I can keep going..." Felix says, taking in breaths as he speaks.

Chan knows Felix can't go on until he has proper rest, but him knowing Felix quite well knows that he won't rest that easily.

As we watches Felix struggle to get up, he decides to take matter into his own hands. He helps Felix up and then swings Felix's arms around his neck before grabbing his legs and picking them up. Felix is shocked when he realizes Chan is piggybacking him.

"Wha- Hyung! Put me down!" Felix says, as he tries to escape from Chan's grasp. But Chan kept one of his arms under his legs and his other hand to keep his arms around his neck.

"I'll only put you down once you've fully rested."

Felix keeps on trying to escape from ther older's trap, but is unsuccessful.
"You win this time." He pouts.

Chan starts slightly swaying side to side to get his body moving, also because he wanted to do a tiny victory dance.

"Do you think we'll ever find a way home, Hyung?" Felix asks.

"Maybe. Only time will tell, Bokkie."

"Ugh, don't call me that."

"Why not? It's cute."

"Well I don't like it."

The two stay outside on the field for about another fourty-five minutes.
"Are you sure you can carry me for this long?" Felix asks, a bit worried.

"I'm sure. Plus, I did say I'll only put you down once you're fully rested."

"You've been carrying me for almost an hour now, I think I'm fine."

Chan rolls his eyes and sighs. He let's go of Felix's legs, and the younger jumps off his back happily.
"Let's go back inside." Felix says, grabbing Chan's arm again, ready to start dragging him.

"Oh, so we're not going for round two?"

"We can train another time. Besides, you let me rest, it's only right if I let you too."

"But I'm not tired though."

"Chan-hyung, you were training for more than an hour and carrying me for almost an hour. Don't fucking lie to me."

This is when an idea pops into Chan's head.
"Fine, but on one condition."

Felix let's go of Chan's arm to hear what he has to say.
Chan smirks and yells, "Race ya!", right before running back towards the castle.

"Hey! That's not fair!" Felix exclaims, before he himself starts running.