Chapter 6

The boys walked out from the room and tried to get back up to the empty space they were previously in. Once they made it to that area, they saw no sign of the man they were previously with.
"Hello? Anyone here?" Chan asked.
A female figure popped her head out from behind a wall, which was in front of the boys.
"Oh, you must be the new rulers," She smiled and walked towards them, "I'm Kim Yoonie, I'm here to serve the rulers, which would be you boys."
She bowed, a smile still on her face.
"It's a pleasure to meet you." Chan greeted.
"You boys are probably knew to the castle, so you probably don't know where your rooms are, right?" she asked, politely.
"Yeah, we're kind of new to this whole thing." Jisung admitted.
"I'll show you, follow me."

The eight boys followed Yoonie to get to their rooms, while also admitting the decor of the castle.
"Your rooms correspond to the element that you have. The doors are marked so that you can find your room based on your element." Yoonie explains.
The boys looked at each other, a bit worried.
Yoonie stopped walking and turned to face the boys, "This hallway has all your individual rooms. I must attend to my duties, so I'll be leaving now." She bowed and left.

The boys slowly walked down the passage and had a look at the doors and the marks that were on them. They were like huge, perfectly circular pebbles stuck onto the door. They were all different colours and had some sort of symbol carved onto them, but they were all different.

"So...how do we know whose is whose?" Seungmin asks.
"Maybe the marks on the doors correspond to our clothing?" Jeongin says, unsure.

The boys looked at each other and did just that.
Chan walked through the door with the green mark, and inside was probably the most amazing bedroom he's ever seen. Everything seemed so fancy and royalty like. He went and sat on the bed, and soon was laying down on it because of how soft it was.

He examined more of the room and stopped a desk with a book on it. He picked up the book out of curiosity. The book's cover had the same logo that was on Chan's door and the title, "EARTH" written on the top.
"Is that my element?" Chan thought.
However, the book did not say who wrote it. It was about how the powers of his element work, the difficulty of each power and what those powers were. Chan's powers seemed to mainly involve being outside, otherwise he might break something.

Chan heard a knock on his door, which he saw he forgot to close. Felix poked his head in the room and saw Chan standing by the desk, reading a book, which he guessed was for his element, seeing as it was quite similar to his except with his element, "MAGIC".

"I guess everyone got one of these, huh?" Felix asked, gesturing to the book in his hands.
"I guess so, which one are you?" Chan asked.
"Magic, you?" Felix responded.
"Earth."
"That explains why flowers were growing from your feet." Chan chuckled at Felix's statement.
Felix smiled back as a response. He liked seeing Chan smile, he didn't know why but he does.

"Are we interrupting something?" Felix and Chan turned to the door, and saw the other six boys standing at the door each one holding the book they got of their element.
"So what do you guys have?" Minho asked.
"I have Earth."
"I have Magic."
"I have Darkness." said Changbin.
"I have Air." Hyunjin said.
"Fire." said Minho.
"Electricity." said Jisung.
"I got Light." Seungmin said.
"And I got Water." Jeongin said.

-

The boys decided to test their powers to see what they are capable of at the moment.
The read through their books and started on the easiest thing first.
So after a bit of practicing, they all learned how to use their easiest power.

Chan could move small rocks. Minho could summon small fires. Changbin could travel through shadows. Hyunjin could fly. Jisung could run at lightning speed. Felix could create force fields, but they weren't very strong. Seungmin could shine a bright light which could almost blind someone. Lastly, Jeongin could move small amounts of water.

"This is awesome!" Hyunjin exclaimed, while flying around Chan's room.
"It definitely is." Felix turned to Chan, "What do you think, hyung?"
"I honestly can't believe my eyes." Chan answered, giving a little chuckle at the end of his sentence.

"Let's keep training so we can protect this land, it is our duty as rulers after all." Chan stated.
The boys agreed.

It was getting late, so everyone went back to their rooms to sleep, bringing their books with them. Chan walked to his closet and tried finding a pair of pajamas. He soon found one way in the back and went to his bathroom to change.

Once Chan had finished getting clean and slipping on his new found pair of pajamas, he got into his new bed and covered himself with the two blankets that were on the bed. He closed his eyes and thought about the amazing future this place could hold.