...17...I Love You...17...

Dedicated to BoldAngel98

Time skip
Both Danny and Sam held hands, blindfolded, as they were lead by Alya and Marinette to the park."Almost there." Alya said."I sure hope so." Sam commented as they stopped.

"Okay...ready?" Marinette asked."Ready." Both of them said. Alya and Marinette ripped off the blindfolds and both of the blinded teens had to blink to get use to the light.

In front of them was a picnic layed out with roses scattered all around it. Nino also placed a Bluetooth speaker behind the basket with a memory card in it.

Danny saw his guitar resting on the blanket where he would sit."Well, what do you think?" Alya asked."Speechless..." Sam said."Same..." Danny said."Well go on lovebirds." Alya said.

When Alya said that Danny and Sam smirked at each other."We'll leave you two alone." Marinette said as she pulled Alya away who started to take pictures none stop.

The duo sat down on the blanket."Wow...I did not expect this." Sam said."Yeah." Danny looked around and when the coast was clear he let Phani out.

"She the damn cutest thing ever!" Sam said."Hey...what about me?" Danny asked."You're second place...sorry." Sam teased."Oh, is that so?" Danny asked getting close to Sam. Sam pecked Danny on his cheek."I love you the most though." She said.

Danny pulled Sam in closer for a kiss. After about a minute or so they pulled back when Phani burped."Excuse me." She said and Sam wanted to melt once again.

"Pig." Danny said earning a smack from Sam."Owwie!" Danny said holding the back of his head."Shame on you, Danny. Phani is mote cute than you...are you jealous?" Sam then asked.

"I may have green eyes in my ghost form but I am not jealous." Danny said."Hmm. I see that green eyed monster in ya." Sam teased."Nah, that monster is dead." Danny said.

Sam turned the Bluetooth speaker on and some music started to play. Danny opened up the basket to see some corn dogs, sandwiches, tofu, apple slices, juice and some mini sausages.

Danny gave Sam some juice and they drank together as Sam looked into the basket herself."Strawberries!" Sam said and pulled out the packaging."Wait what?" Danny said looking back inside.

"Hey, there's even grapes." Danny said and Sam started to smile like a madman."Let's play a game." Sam said taking the purple coloured grapes."Try to catch it." Sam said as she took a grape.

Danny sat back and Sam threw it at Danny. Danny caught it and Sam clapped her hands."My turn." Danny said getting and evil idea. He aimed and when Sam tried to capture some they all scattered when it hit her nose.

"Oh that was terrible!" Danny laughed only to get tackled into the grass by Sam. They eventually stopped making Sam be bottom.

Danny kissed Sam again. Sam wrapped her arms around Danny's neck and pulled herself closer to Danny. They sat up straight still not breaking the kiss.

Sam eventually pulled back."Come on." Danny said and helped Sam to stand up. They went over to the blanket where Danny got his guitar on his lap."What are you doing?" Sam asked as her cheeks started to get some colour.

Unconditionally- Katy Perry

AZLyrics.com

"Unconditionally" lyrics
Katy Perry Lyrics
Track "Katy Perry"
on Bandsintown
"Unconditionally"

Oh no, did I get too close?
Oh, did I almost see what's really on the inside?
All your insecurities
All the dirty laundry
Never made me blink one time