...21...The Hunter's Cabin...21...

The class, Sam, Tucker and Danny were taken to Skulker's skull shaped lair. Underneath that skull, Skulker had his own prison cells. One group at a time, he threw them into the cells and eventually Sam and Tucker.

"THE HELL DO YOU WANT FROM US, SKULKER!" Sam shouted at him."I want his pelt on my trophy wall." Skulker said as he chained Danny to a wall. Danny wanted to throw up.

"Gross. Get an afterlife." Danny said."Are you guys hurt?" He then asked."We're fine!" Sam said. She went over to Mrs. Bustier and she was taking in deep breaths.

Danny breathed a breath of relief."Skulker! When I get out of here, I swear...!" Danny started but got cut off when Skulker got out something Danny was afraid off. Torture devices.

"You wouldn't." Danny said."Oh, I would. Plasmius said I could do whatever I liked to you."  Skulker said. Skulker came closer and went to Danny's ear."Make it for yourself easier...just show them who you really are and get them to safety." Skulker whispered.

Danny's eyes widened. Skulker was close to Danny's face, so Danny head butted Skulker leaving a noticable dent on Skulker's helmet."Why don't you do it and then you can show everyone what small blob you are underneath that helmet." Danny said.

Skulker only seemed to get angry. He punched Danny in his stomach. Danny gasped for air."DANNY!" Marinette shouted."Stay away from my brother!"

"Brother? I thought your sister was killed?" Skulker asked."Don't you dare touch her!" Danny shouted. Skulker looked between Marinette and Danny and started to see a resemblance.

Skulker wanted to laugh."Oh boy. One sister dies and you get a new one? Goodness!" Skulker said starting to laugh.

"Who is talking about?" Nino asked."He's talking about Jasmine Fenton. The Fenton had a daughter but she died." Wes said.

"SHUT UP!" Danny shouted as tears started to form. Danny yanked onto the chains."Don't you dare tarnish her memory! She raised me when those idiots couldn't! She was there was there for me when I needed her and I got her killed! Do you know what it feels like to lose someone you grew up with! Someone you would die for! A piece of you literally dies if that person is stripped away from you!" Danny shouted.

"And then there's people like you, Skulker...you prey on those that has it difficult! You are a monster! I don't know what Ember sees in you, Skulker because you know what! You don't know what to do! So you turned to the dark side and became this!" Danny shouted.

It only made Skulker glare at Danny."Danny..." Sam said and stood at the bars. Danny looked at his friends and his sister.

"I'm not going to make the same mistake twice, Skulker. I will get everyone on that cell back to the human world even if it kills me!" Danny shouted and yanked onto the chains again.

The bolts that held the chains in place started to get lose the more Danny pulled. Everyone watched as Danny pulled onto the chains to get free.

Skulker grabbed a whip and slashed Danny's stomach. Danny screamed in pain and it only seemed to encourage him to pull onto the chains further.

"Is that all you got! The Guys in White does better than you!" Danny shouted and got one hand free. The bolts shot loose and Danny had a his own defense now.

The class could only stare in awe and Wes for once felt fear looking at Danny. Skulker went in for another attack with his whip.

Danny got ready himself. The moment Skulker brought down the whip, Danny threw the chain in the air making it get caught. Skulker tried yanking it back but Danny had other ideas.