...38... Waiting...38...

Meanwhile, back at Ripper's world
"I'm worried, Tucker!" Sam shouted as she paced around in Danny's room as he made some finishing touches on the rocket he was building.

Though it was small, he made sure it carries a powerful blast to destroy the piece of space rock. "I'm sure they're okay, Sam. We should protect the town while they're gone. I know they'll be back. Danny always returns." Tucker said.

"They've been gone since yesterday!" Sam said. "I know!" Tucker said. "Sorry, but we shouldn't lose hope. Besides, wherever he is, he'll pull through."

"What if they jumped to the next universe?" Sam asked. Tucker wanted to say it's impossible, but then again, Ninja and Assassin arrived here quite literally out of the blue. Tucker turned to Sam. "It's possible...but listen, if he did, we should trust he'll come back. He's not going to go down without a fight." Tucker said.

"Have you heard anything from Danny?" Marinette asked as she knocked. "Nothing yet." Marinette opened the door all the way and entered the room. Marinette sighed.

Her phone suddenly started to ping like a wild storm. She groaned, annoyed with the device and turned it off. "Everyone couldn't stop bugging us as well." Sam said, crossing her arms.

"Uh, where are your...erm, parents?" Marinette asked. "They're around..." Tucker said. "They are a little paranoid. They're literally like guard dogs to be honest." Sam answered.

"SAM! I CAN'T FIND DANNY!" Jazz said  as she phased through the wall, scaring Marinette. "Ah!" She shouted, jumping back. "Sorry..." Jazz said. "We also have no idea where he is. We're starting to think he could've jumped to the next universe with his other doppelgangers."

Marinette was deep in thought. "I don't want to scare anyone, but if those agents has him?" Marinette said. Tucker dropped the screwdriver he was using. Jazz went pale and Sam's eyes went wide, one even twitched.

"Oh dear god! I hope not! I'm going to the cabin! Maybe there's some clue?" Sam said. Before anyone could reject, she disappeared.

She focused on the location of Vlad's cabin. Soon enough a portal appeared  and she bolted threw it. She landed on the greenest of grass. She smiled as she took in the smell of nature. "Sweet, nature..." She said as she flew towards the cabin.

She didn't sense any ghostly presences anywhere. She was alone. Standing in front of the cabin she entered it. Carefully moving through the rooms, she found some signs of a fight that took place.

Not finding much, she turned intangible and went into the lab. It was neat, as expected from Vlad. She remembered the cameras and recorders Danny got from Chloe. Looking all over the cabin, she eventually found on of the cameras and two recorders.

"What happened to the tablet that showed the footage?" Sam asked herself. Slipping the small devices in her pocket, she searched wherever she could think of.

Danny obviously had to keep his distance from Vlad. Maybe he was outside? Sam wondered. Going back outside she looked at the places where Danny could've hid to safely view the footages.

She was about to give up when she saw something shine. It was dark, but the moonlight bounced back on the screen of the tablet. She picked it up and immediately left.

"Where were you!" Tucker asked the moment she stepped through the portal she made. "I found these. Start  hacking." Sam said as she gave Tucker the stuff she found.

"You can be glad, I'm finished with the rocket." Tucker grumbled. He placed the tablet on the bed as he transformed. He focused his energy on the tablet. It started to float, screen towards Tucker.