...25...Halfa what?...25...

Ninja Danny's story-TMNT and Danny Phantom crossover
Assassin Danny story- I Will Always Protect You

Flynn looked like he wanted to laugh."A halfa? The half human half ghost creature believed to have the whole Ghost Zone's powers at their disposal. They don't exist." He said.

Danny glared at him."So I'm assuming Jazz hasn't told you about my accident." Danny said. He was in his ghost form and boy did he look annoyed.

"Could you two please stop! Flynn, Danny is half human. It's why he was taken away along with his friends." Jazz said."I still don't believe in halfas." Flynn said.

The five halfas in the room face palmed."Dude, there's three halfas standing in front of you." Ninja Danny said."Five." Danny corrected."What?" Assassin and Ninja Danny said.

Sam and Tucker glowed their eyes for a moment."Their...halfas..." They said and passed out."I think it's safe to assume that we're not halfas in their worlds..." Tucker said.

"Well..." Danny said as he transformed back into his human form."See...half human." Danny said. Flynn looked at Danny up and down. Soon enough the other two versions of Danny also transformed back to reveal their human forms."Halfas." Danny said with one nod.

"Hmm. Alright. I apologize." Flynn said. Danny raised an eyebrow for a minute."Apology accepted..." Danny said.

"Well, today surely is eventful." Dora said."Sorry for all the drama, Dora." Danny said."Ah, not problem. The castle was so quiet these past years." She said.

"You two! Alone!" Jazz snapped as she pointed at Flynn and Danny. The two of them followed Jazz to another room as the class hesitantly got closer to the doppelgangers of Danny.

Jazz lead Flynn and Danny to another room and sighed once the door closed behind her."This is not how I wanted this to go. You barely knew each other half an hour and you both started bickering." Jazz said.

"I'm sorry, Jazz." Danny said. Flynn looked away ashamed."Look. I know the past isn't the best one but we have to move past it, please. Flynn, Danny is half human and he is the next King. I know he'll be a great one because he'll do anything to protect everyone."

"Danny, Flynn has been trained his whole life through to make sure the Ghost Zone doesn't end up in chaos. You both have a common goal here so let's work it out together, okay?" Jazz said.

Flynn nodded and held out his hand to Danny. Danny pushed it away and hugged him instead."Jazz is right. We are brothers and we shouldn't bicker like we did. Besides, the Ghost Zone needs both of us." Danny said.

"You can freak out now." Jazz said."WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING! THERE'S NOT ONE BUT TWO OTHER VERSIONS OF ME! ONE IS A FREAKING NINJA! HOW DID THAT HAPPEN!" Danny shouted. Flynn placed his hand on his back.

"Do you think something happened to Clockwork?" Jazz asked."Gosh, I hope not." Danny said.

"DANNY!"

Danny ran out and back to the dinning room to see his doppelgangers has woken up and both of them were in a fighting stance. The class pushed against a corner with Sam and Tucker standing protectively in front of them.

"What happened!" Danny shouted. Jazz and Flynn followed and looked shocked at the scene."There was an attacker." Dora said."Who attacked?" Flynn asked.

"Vlad."

"That did not look like Vlad!" Ninja Danny shouted."Long story short...Vlad in my world was locked up before all of this...and he did something messed up that I don't want to share right now." Assassin said.