. . .13. . .The Final Breath

Dani's POV
I hung there upside down in front of the spy bug of Vlad. I heard dad's voice helping me wake up."Daddy..." I groaned."Oh, Daniel. Better do it now or it is never?"

"So? Any last words before someone dies?"

"What?" I whispered."No! I won't choose! You can't make me do this!" Choose? Choose what?"Dad... what's going on?" Danielle asked."Choose Daniel! Is it your parents? Your sister and the whole grade 12 group or is Danielle? Who dies?" What!

Dad can't lose his parents...nor his sister. He already lost them once and they are innocent. I haven't done much for him but I know he still loves me and won't let me down. I can't let him go through this again.

"Dad...choose me, please. Let me go..." I said."No! Danielle don't say that! I won't choose anyone!" He shouted."Dad! I can't let you lose your family from the start! You've been through enough, besides...one person to die against the odds of four or a whole group is better. Please, dad. Just let me go. I'll wait for you at the other side." I said.

I don't know... I don't know if I'm going to see him there but to make him believe...

"Danielle..." I looked into the camera."Please, dad. I won't hold it against you. Just let me go." I said. I forced myself not to cry."Danielle... I...I can't."

"Chop chop, Daniel. Last words are important so make them count."

"Dani-"

"Dad, wait. I am glad that you saw me as your own daughter even though I wasn't born like everyone else...what I'm saying is I love you."

Danny's POV
"Dad, wait. I am glad that you saw me as your own daughter even though I wasn't born like everyone else...what I'm saying is I love you."

"Danielle, I love you too and I'm glad that you are my daughter." That's when Vlad zapped me with the Maximus Plasmius making me fall down even though I just stood up."I'm sorry that you are placed in this position. Please forgive me. I do love you as my daughter. You are my daughter no matter what." Vlad then appeared in front to the camera. Probably a clone.

He floated next to her."Vlad...please..." I groaned. I was starting to pass out.

Then...
Darkness.

When I came too, I was still in the Eiffel Tower. I got up on all fours and saw I was in my human form. My head was fuzzy and when I tried to stand up I felt something on my back. I looked backwards and saw Danielle. I immediately jumped up and tried to wake her up.

"Dani! Wake up! Wake up, please!" I shouted and caressed her in my arms."Please...wake up."

"Dad, wait. I am glad that you saw me as your own daughter even though I wasn't born like everyone else...what I'm saying is I love you."

No...this can't be reality!"You...you can't be dead! Please, you can't...be...dead. I can't lose you too." I pressed my forehead against her cold one.

"Danielle, I love you too and I'm glad that you are my daughter." That's when Vlad zapped me with the Maximus Plasmius making me fall down even though I just stood up."I'm sorry that you are placed in this position. Please forgive me. I do love you as my daughter. You are my daughter no matter what."

"Please..."

"DANIELLE!"

After an hour of me crying over Dani's body my phone rang. It was Marinette. I answered it.

"Danny! Are you okay? I heard what happened. Where's Dani! Is she okay?" She immediately said. I was quiet. I looked at her body in my arms. She looked pale and lifeless."I... I'll explain once I get home." I eventually answered.