...9...Cats, Ladybugs and Ghosts

Danny's POV
So Ladybug dropped Sam and Tucker off at the hotel while I'm at some message shop. A old man with a red and white floral printed Hawaiian shirt owns the place and now he is making old Chinese Tea."Uh, look sir. We can handle ourselves, can I please leave?" I asked."No, that akuma is dangerous, you can't go." He said.

I could hear the explosions with my sensitive hearing and it got me shaking."You, young lad, come with me."  The man said and I followed him into a different room."Uh, where are we going?" I asked."What I'm about to give you must never fall in the wrong hands." He said."What?" I asked really confused. He said that as if he is giving me power.

We walked into the room where I small mattress was on the floor with with a few candles."Danny, I know what you are capable off and you are the only one who can take this power." He said."Whoa!! Hold up!! I don't want more power and how can you do that?!" I asked shocked."What do you know of the Miraculous powers?" He asked."It grants you a power but after using it the Miraculous loses energy and has to be recharged." I summed up.

"This specific Miraculous is suited for someone like you and with your other abilities." He said."Oh, my other abilities..." It took me awhile to comprehend what he said."WAIT!! YOU KNOW OF THAT?!! HOW?!!" I shouted shocked."I see everything lad, one of my closest allies is Clockwork of Time. He told me about you and I knew, you were perfect for this Miraculous." He said handing over a small hexagonal box with red patterns on the sides.

I opened it and a green glow came out and then my ghost sense went off. The glow vanished, and there I saw a creature that looked a lot like a ghost."Man, Sam will love you." I said."Greetings, I'm called Phani and I'll be your kwami." He said."Uh, what?"

After explaining
"Oh, like Ladybug and Cat Noir?" I said."Yes, and since you had a close death experience, this Miraculous is only to be used by you, my First and Only Master." Phani said."Oh, but what if I screw it up?" I asked."You won't, now go help Ladybug and Cat Noir and bring Hawk Moth to justice!!" Master Fu said as I put on the chain necklace with a ghost figurine on it."Phani, Lets Haunt." I said as my eyes glowed a bright neon toxic green.

Once my transformation was completed I looked at myself. My weapon was slung to my back, a scythe, then I had a black cloak around my neck with the hood down. My suit was replaced with one like Ladybug's suit. Mine was pitch black all over but I had white gloves, white combat boots and then my insignia was on my chest and it seemed to be glowing green. Master Fu then came to me with a mirror. I looked into it and saw the tips of my hair was black, my eyes glowed brighter and my skin was still tanned but just paler. Then lastly I had a black mask on my face.

"Master Fu. Are you sure, I'm the one for the Miraculous? There was a timeline Clockwork showed me that I could turn evil if I get more power and I don't want to be evil." I said looking at the floor."My boy, you haven't figured it out, haven't you?" He said."Figured what out?" I asked."Just because your getting stronger doesn't mean you'll turn evil. Bad things happen so we can learn from it." He said.

I looked out the window. Paris was chaos now. I have to help Ladybug and Cat Noir. I jumped out Master Fu's window and flew straight to where Wes was making chaos."Hey, Captain Lying pants!!" I shouted and Ladybug and Cat Noir looked up at me."What are you doing here?!" Ladybug shouted. I blinked at her reaction."There you are." Exposer said about yo attack me. I dodge him and attacked him from behind.

"You shouldn't be here." Ladybug said."And why not? Master Fu sent me here to help." I said. Immediatly I started to fight Wes. He tried to get a hit but couldn't since I kept turning invisible and intangible to make his moves more sloppy and desperate. Ladybug came from behind and wrapped him up with her yo yo Cat Noir held the whip in place using his staff."Where's the akuma?!" I asked."You'll never find it!" Exposer shouted. I went Cat Noir and whispered something in his ear and he started to run around Exposer tying him up in his own whip."Now, where is the akuma?" I asked.