...19... Explanations...19

Ladybug and Cat Noir stared at Danny."How did you even get here?" Ladybug asked."I used portals and stowed away on a plain that coincidentally headed towards here." Danny said.

"Besides I know the GIW...they would've tried to make a move." Danny added as he went over to an agent trying to crawl away. Danny grabbed the agent to see it's Agent O."What a lovely surprise. It's my good old pal Agent O." Danny said.

Danny held him against the wall with one hand."Just what do you think you are doing!" Ladybug asked."Relax, I'm not going to hurt him. That would go against everything I stand for." Danny said.

"Right, Agent O?" Danny asked."Shut up, you useless scum!" Agent O growled at Danny."Wow...here I thought we were friends. I mean we went through so much together." Danny acted but then he dropped the act.

"Just exactly are you planning to do on Ladybug and Cat Noir?" Danny asked glaring at him his eyes glowing."I'll never tell!" Agent O said."That's okay. I can make you talk. Easy." Danny said.

As Danny expected last time he did this, his body would've glowed if he wasn't invisible. His eyes glowed making him look menacing in a way. When the glow died out, Danny smiled."What did you do scum?" Agent O asked trying to get to his weapon belt or even into his jacket but before he could Danny tied him up to the wall.

"Stop it right there!" Sparrow shouted. Danny ignored her as his body started to release pheromones that's attaching themselves onto Agent O.

"Get this away from me!" Danny ignored him."What are you planning?" Danny asked."I won't- We are planning to capture Ladybug and Cat Noir to do tests on their abilities because we've established that they get their source of power from their jewels but something else as well."

Ladybug and Cat Noir's eyes widen."As if I would let you take Ladybug!" Cat Noir shouted. Ladybug, despite the anger, looked at her partner and smiled. 

"Are you working with Vlad Plasmius?" Danny asked looking angrier. Agent O tried to fight off the truth pheromones but he failed.

"Yes..."

Danny's eyes widen."What's he planning?" He growled his glowing red."He hasn't shared much of his plan with us except that he is going to kill your daughter and put the world under his thumb."

"You're not telling everything." Danny said."That's all I know, scum!"

"Who else knows more then?" Danny asked."The head of the Guys in White." He said."Thank you for your time." Danny said and knocked him out and untied him.

"See, he is fine." Danny said."You two stop worrying about Paris. Samsara and Tritonic is there making sure everything is fine. I believe you might have figured out that Hawk Moth is here."

"If Hawk Moth is here...then we can narrow down the search to those who flew to New York, right?" Cat Noir said."We can't just barge into the airport to figure that out. We're not Batman."

"No, but...Tritonic can probably just hack their mainframe." Danny said."We'll talk about this later. Right now we need to find a way to stop all this chaos." Ladybug said.

Danny nodded and watched as everyone moved towards the said chaos but Danny pulled Ladybug back."I know it's you, Mari." Danny said.

Ladybug's eyes widen for a second."No, I'm not... who's Marinette?" She asked."How'd you know it was short for Mari?" Danny asked smugly. Ladybug stayed silent."Look, Master Fu knows that I know and he doesn't care. Now, I can tell you who Cat Noir is but I know you don't want to know. Gosh, this hilarious." Danny said. Marinette looked confused for a moment because Master Fu hasn't been...well, active...