...14...Old Scars...14...

Danny forced Dash off of him and glared at Kwan and Jason to let Sam and Tucker go. They did so and helped Dash stand up."Fuck off." Danny growled and the three of them ran off. Danny glared at the red head boy in the classroom and went to where Marinette was with Sam and Tucker.

"What happened to you three?" Marinette asked and pulled out a tissue to clean Danny's face."Just old bullies, that's all. I think they wanted to see our scars." Sam said. Danny pulled his face away."It's okay, Mari. We'll be fine." Danny said.

"You're really confusing, you know?" Nino said."That's the point, Nino. We need to be like that. We don't want people to know that we were tortured by showing them our horrifying bodies. That's something we won't show anyone." Sam said.

"This isn't over." Danny suddenly said."What?" Sam said."Think about it, Sam. That whole class won't stop until they got answers, the answers we don't want them to know. It's not over." Danny said.

"Why are they so persistent?" Max asked."Because dear old mommy and daddy's child is so innocent that they would do anything for them." Sam acted."Their spoiled little brats that doesn't know the meaning of how to really struggle and to survive." Sam added.

"Hey, look! It's Lila!" A kid shouted and the trio looked one way to see a girl with long brown hair and dressed up like a rich kid. Marinette frowned. Adrien noticed and placed his hand on her shoulder."It's going to be okay, you'll see."

"Adrien, she's a lier. Every time she is here, trouble follows her and that trouble is akumas."

"I don't get the big deal." Chloe said. Adrien, Marinette, Danny, Sam and Tucker looked at her confused."Get what?" Danny asked."She's clearly not that rich, just have enough money to live comfortably so why is she lying all the time?" Chloe asked.

"I don't know, Chloe. If she and Wes ends up becoming great friends then we're screwed." Sam said."What could possibly get worse now?"

"What!"

We looked towards the group that's around Lila."Your dating Phantom!" A girl shouted and then that's where Paulina stormed Lila."She's dating who since when?" Danny asked. "Did she say that she is dating... Phantom?" Marinette said and she looked at Danny. 

"I'm not...I don't even know her." Danny whispered among themselves."She just can't stop, can she?"Marinette said.

After that we all went to class. Luckily Wes opened up the class when the bell rang. I sat at the back and as far as possible from Wes. Lila stood in front of the class."Hi, everyone! I'm glad to be back from Italy! I missed France a lot." She said.

I looked at Wes from the corner of my eye and he had his eyebrow raised."What?" He whispered. He then leaned closer towards me."You're a lier, dies she sound believable to you?"

"Call me that one more time. I'm not a lier. How can I be Phantom? Are you hearing yourself? And yes it's obvious she is lying. I heard she's dating Phantom...who is totally got the hots for Samsara. Come on. You had to see that one coming."

I then smirked and got and idea."So we heard your dating Phantom? You do know he is a ghost...he isn't well...alive." Sam said and she looked at me for a moment but I only winked at her."So, there's no limit with love." She shot back."Noo, I think there is. Phantom isn't human, he doesn't think like us." Tucker said and I glared at him. He smiled sheepishly at me.

"Yeah, Lila. Take it from those who knows him. Every American in this room...minus Wes." I said."You wanna say that to my face, Fenton!"

"Don't call me one of those monsters! I'm not a Fenton!" I snapped back."What's your point?" Lila asked putting her one hand on her hip."The point is that the Ghost Boy is mine!" Paulina said. Sam and I face palmed.