...41... King's Power...41...

King's POV
I saw Nico disappearing as I helped the injured to the Big House. The Apollo Cabin got wrecked badly so Chiron opened the Big House to use as a medical station.

"Jason!" I called out for. "King, what do you need?" Jason asked as he looked at the damage done to his cabin. "I have an idea. You can just listen." I said and focused on the cabin in front of me.

The debris floated in the air as I moved it away from here to be disposed off. "I'm listening." Jason said as he helped me.

"If we can get Balancer and Killer held down, I can enter their mind to clear it from Tartarus's influence." I suggested.

"You can do that?"

"Yes. It's a special ability. I can enter someone's mind or with ghosts, their cores. I can alter things while I'm at it."

"Well, you're going to need help. It won't be easy to remove Tartarus's influence. It's like he planted himself in our minds. The four of us struggled to just try to live like we used to. I know it's stupid considering that being a God is very much different from living as a mortal...you get me?" Jason asked.

"I know that feeling, but we gotta try. Do you think Percy is going to be able to hold out?"

"I don't know." Jason said. "Capture them and we can figure it out from there." Jason finished cleaning the debris that got destroyed and moved on to the next cabin.

"King!" I turned to see Assassin. "I have an idea. I'm going to need your help."

"Meaning? I also have one." King asked. "We can get Killer back if we somehow get his brother here. That way he'll see Bruce is actually alive...if Tartarus is showing Killer that they're dead."

"No, it's too dangerous. I can enter their minds if they stay still. That way I can try to remove Tartarus's influence." I said. "Oh...that works, but how are you going to remove a god's influence?" Assassin asked.

"With a lot of luck..." I said.

Two days later
Normal POV
Nico had returned late with a necklace around his neck. The first thing he noticed was the cabins that were for the most part finished.

He searched for Jason, only to find him in the Zeus Cabin with his son. Nico called Jason over to him.

"Jason...wake up!" Nico leaned on the door frame of the entrance when Jason started to wake up. "Where have you been?" He asked and walked over to him.

Nico handed him a necklace that had a crystal attached to it. Like his, it was tied with a brown, flat string. The crystal had a slight blueish glow to it.

"From Hecate. She gave me three extras for Killer, Danny and Percy." Nico said. "Listen, we must get Percy back. Maybe he's still...Percy." Jason said.

"And what if we get caught? Then everything is for nothing."

"We should try at least. While we're there we can try and find out what Tartarus's next move is." Jason said.

"We can't do this alone." Nico said. Jason was quiet. "Do you have someone in mind?" Jason asked. "No one...if we ask the other gods for help they'll just try to convince us not to go."

"Let's go." Nico said. "Now?" Jason asked shocked as he closed the Zeus cabin door behind him.

As Nico made his way towards the woods, he had a thought. "Wait, Dan. He can help. Where is he?" Nico asked.

"Help with what?" Nico and Jason turn around to see Dan was sitting on a tree branch. "We're going to Tartarus." Nico said. "Hm...Vlad's there, right?" Dan asked. "Yes."