...4...Marinette's Brother

It was lunch and Marinette started to explain to Alya why she wasn't herself today."My parents told me this morning that I have a twin brother, that was put up for adoption and now he is missing." I said."Yikes girl. How are you taking this news in?" She asked."I don't know. With some invisible luck, I suppose." Marinette replied."Hey, Marinette!" Marinette turned around almost falling when she heard the voice that belonged to a beautiful green eyed, blond."Hey, A-Adrien." Marinette stuttered...again. The poor girl, where would she be if her head wasn't attached to her body and with Alya's help."I was wondering, at the end of the year, if you wanted to go with me to prom,...as friends. If you don't mind?" Adrien said scratching his neck."Uh, sure. It'll be fun!" Marinette said."Thank you Marinette." Adrien said and he walked away...after giving Marinette a hug. Marinette's heart was rushing and she hugged back. ADRIEN IS HUGGING ME AND I AM HIS PROM DATE!!!" Marinette thought and Marinette let go of Adrien.

Alya was holding in a squeal. Once Adrien was far away she and Marinette danced in happiness."He asked you!!" Alya said happily."I can't believe it!! He asked me...wait! What if I step on his toes when we are dancing?! What if I don't match what he is wearing?! My life will be over before it began!!" Marinette started to go crazy again."Girl, calm down! You know Adrien. He would never do that. He has a heart of gold!" Alya said as they walked into the cafeteria. They got their lunch and went to a table and started to eat as Alya talks about the LadyBlog again."What do you think happened to that boy?" Alya asked."I don't know. He seems,...hurt...in every way possible." Marinette answered."Yeah, he passed out once he saw the scalpel Ladybug cleansed from the akuma." Alya said and was suddenly interrupted by Chloe and Sabrina.

"Chloe? What do you want now?" Alya asked starting to stand up but Marinette stopped her."Marinette. I wanted to say...I'm sorry for ever I've done. Ladybug helped me see that and I know I was wrong. I think you have a bigger chance than me to be with Adrien." She said and Alya was shocked."Uh, it's okay Chloe. Friends?" Marinette said holding out her hand while standing up. Chloe shook Marinette's hand."Friends." Chloe said with a smile. She and Sabrina walked away as Alya was left in shock."What just happened?" Alya asked."Chloe apologized."Marinette said and then it hit her."Chloe Bourgeoise apologized...see I told you she would change." Marinette said."When did you say that?" Alya asked."That day when she wanted to leave with her mother to New York, remember? She became Queen Bee and all." Marinette said and Alya remembered."Oh that." Alya said.

Danny's POV
We started to feel better and man was that soup awesome!"Danny, what are we going to do after we are healed?" Sam asked."I think, we can stay a little while, besides, we're gonna need a natural portal to get back in the Ghost Zone and the right one as well. We don't want to be at a spot of the Ghost Zone we don't know or trapped in a different dimension or time line." I said."Yeah. You're right there." Tucker said."Well, on the other hand. The GIW aren't aloud to even touch us. As long as we are here in Paris we are safe too." Sam said."Exactly." I said.

I layed back down into the bed I had enjoying the fluffy-ness and comforting of the sheets."I don't think I wanna leave this bed. It's so comfy." I said."Yeah. I would marry it if it was human." Tucker said."Or ghost." Sam said."So you would marry a fitted sheet over me?" I asked hurt."Hmm, a fitted sheet. Can get them in any color, fabric or in any pattern I want. Danny on the other hand, is alive and a ghost. Has a heart and he is comforting." Sam said and she made as if it was a hard choice."I choose the sheet." She said with a smirk."Oh, M'lady. You wounded me,...worse than I am." I said and we had a small laugh. We couldn't have too much movements on our bodies since the stitches can untangle themselves and reopen the wounds.

"So we stay?" Tucker asked."Yeah, but this time we choose carefully who we trust." I warned and they nodded. André walked in and waiters was behind him."Hello again. We have lunch ready."  He said and they brought the food to us. It was extremely fancy, I didn't even catch the name but I still ate. Sam and Tucker as well. Suddenly I started to tear up."Thank you, Mr. Mayor. For saving us!" I shouted shocking everyone in the room."Your welcome, uh?" He said."Danny, Sam and Tucker." I said pointing at my friends who has been through hell and back with me." Your welcome, Danny, Sam and Tucker." He said and Sam and Tucker teared as well."Go on, eat. You need your energy." André said and we continued to eat."Uh, I've been meaning to ask you. Would you like to go to school once you are healed?" André asked. I looked up anout to decline but Sam beat me to it."Danny, it's our senior year. The last year of school." Sam said."Yeah, dude. The year is still young. We can catch up." Tucker said with a wink."Well, if you guys want to."