...35...Darkest of Help...35...

The moment Balancer spoke, Nico arrived by shadow traveling with Percy next to him. "What happened to you!"

Nico and Percy was next to Balancer in an instant. Balancer tried to explain as fast as he could. There wasn't much time left. When Jason arrived Balancer was about halfway. "MY POINT IS! TARTARUS IS BACK AND HE'S AFTER CLOCKWORK'S POWER!" Balancer managed to say.

"Excuse me...WHAT!" Jason said. Nico was breathing heavily as Percy tried to soothe him. Percy explained to Jason as Balancer wrecked his brain for ideas.

Everyone tried to think of something.

"First thing!" Killer said, standing in the middle of the room. "Reaper and I need to get our jewels back. With that we have something on our side again. You said you could control anything with ectoplasm in it?" King nodded at Killer's question. "If I had my crown that is. I left it with Sam to help her out for in case something happens back home."

"What jewels are you talking about?" Balancer asked.

"This idiot lost the Crown of Fire and Ring of Rage to Vlad and..." Killer pulled his lips inward, "a Phantom Miraculous." Killer said. "I lost a very powerful pendant that I intend to get back." Balancer was quiet.

"Oh, hell no. You're going to Tartarus."

"Killer...you're coming with me." Balancer said, ignoring Nico. "Don't ignore me!" Nico snapped.

"If we can weaken them, then I'll gladly do it. No matter what. Freaking Time is in danger here and we don't have time to sit and plan. We need to take action. Killer will come with me. It'll spare the rest of them the mental scars." Balancer said.

Nico and Percy knew what Balancer meant. They still had nightmares long after their first visit to Tartarus and thanks to the extra two thousand, it lingered.

"Then you're taking us with you." Nico said. Jason and Percy crossed their arms behind Nico in agreement. "Gosh! Fine. Let's go." Killer smirked as Balancer opened the portal. Nico, Percy and Jason were the first ones through, weapons ready to use.

"After you." Balancer said. Killer jumped through without question. "Don't break anything. I suggest you go to Camp Half-Blood to explain everything to Chiron...just in case things get messy." Balancer said.

King nodded and Balancer jumped through.

The castle was in view. "Can't believe I'm back here." Killer grumbled as he ripped off the remains of his shirt. Balancer gave the rest a nod and they went their separate ways to sneak in. As Balancer started to sneak in, he felt the old memories coming back to him when he was still under Tartarus's control.

He was quiet. He killed his aura. He hid his intentions. He was invisible.

Soon enough he heard Tartarus 's booming laughter and the multiple laughs of different versions of Vlad.

He recognized them each from what he had heard from the rest. He looked across the room to see Nico was in a hiding spot and close by was Killer.

Jason and Percy was somewhere high in the ceiling of the castle.

"If we help you, you promise us additional power. That's the deal."

"But of course! I keep my promises. I want the Olympians and the pesky Warriors of Hope under my feet. Once I have that power you lot can have whatever you want. Whatever you desire." Tartarus said.

Balancer felt tempted to just put himself down and pledge himself to Tartarus. Clearly he wasn't clean from what Tartarus did. He looked at the rest to see they had clenched jaws and fists.