...20...Back to normal... at least...20...

Danny's POV
Things finally got a little bit more normal...Wes was still trying to proof that we are Team Phantom, Paris finally recovered from that major attack and not a Fruitloop in sight.

Why did he need Phani though? I know he wants to be King of both the living and the ghosts but why did he need Phani for it?

Something was bound to happen though...why? Well, it's been almost a month and nothing exciting happened other than the akumas and all.

We went to school like normally...I should probably mention that Lila was trying to play her I'm an innocent bitch ploy and well, it's starting to get annoying.

"Danny, are you okay?" Marinette asked as we headed up the stairs going to our home room class. Mrs. Bustier was pregnant believe it or not and I'm quite happy for her.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little anxious. Vlad said he's planning something big and he'll definitely involve me in some big major fight." I said."Well, whatever is going to happen, you have Ladybug and Cat Noir to support you."

"Don't fight, Vlad." I said."Yeah, yeah." Marinette said and we walked into the classroom. Everyone was hear except for our teacher... naturally, we waited for her.

I didn't go back to my seat immediately. Mainly because, one Lila was now seated there and Wes was there as well. Those two are made for each other. Wes will be able to see right though her and Lila would probably learn a thing or two fr him.

I sat down next to Sam while I waited."So the exams are coming up like a wild fire." Sam said."Study buddy? I said, holding my fist out for her. She bumped it with hers "Study buddy." She said.

"Hey, don't forget me." Tucker said."Never, my guy." I said. Mrs. Bustier walked in and Tucker and I jumped up to get to our seats. I looked at her and saw her tummy was starting to show. She actually wore a dress today.

"Morning class." She said happily."Morning, Mrs. Bustier." We said and she startedtes with the announcements for today and eventually, roll call.

The day didn't get very interesting. We had classes, I tried not to punch Wes and then we had lunch.

"The day is moving fast." Sam said with a yawn."Yeah...I just want to get home and take a nap." I said."Same..." Tucker said and gave me a high five. Marinette, Alya, Adrien, Nino, Chloe and Sabrina joined us and we chatted and talked about how we could make a study group for the upcoming exams.

...

The next subject after that, we had English. If only something could've prepared us for what happened after that.

Vlad's POV
That's it! I concluded that the only way to keep Daniel busy is with a whole group of people. That said group of people is his classmates.

I'll make sure he is busy while I set the last bit of my plan in motion at long last. Months of preparations...

Everything musty be perfect.

Anything else is out of the question.

I was on my ghost form keeping an eye on Daniel and his friends. Their day wasn't interesting and other than that, that Wes boy was the key as well.

I can see that this boy is making Daniel annoyed by him.

Once they got comfortable in their English class... that's when I went and made myself known. I appeared without warning and behind theirr teacher.

I'll just use her as a hostage."Daniel! What a lovely surprise!" I shouted. He, Samantha and Tucker immediately stood up ready for a fight."You better not harm her, Vlad." Daniel growled.