...26...Escape to Earth...26...

Danny waited in the dinner hall for everyone else to wake up. He sat in a chair at the table, hands underneath his chin. Across from him sat Ninja, Assassin and Dan and next to Danny sat Sam and Tucker.

"There's no way for Vlad to possibly travel like this." Danny began. "Something must've happened to Clockwork." He added."Well, Vlad could've just used the portal Shredder tried to use in my universe. They were trying to access the Krang's home planet but of course we stopped them."

"So you're saying that Vlad tweaked that portal? Will it even be powerful enough to do that?" Assassin asked."Clockwork's energy is practically endless. Time is endless just like him. The question is then how could he get to him? How did he learn of his existence?"

"Excellent question." Ninja said.

"Danny?" Danny turned to see Marinette and Adrien."Hey, you sleep well?" Danny asked."Yeah, just had a hard time trying to sleep." Adrien said.

Marinette cleared her throat making Danny look at her."Everyone is waiting for you in the hallway." Marinette said."We'll be right there." Danny said with a smile.

Marinette nodded and left with Adrien. Danny stood up."Time to send them home." He said.

Dan stood up and stretched his limbs."Let's get this over with."Ninja said and everyone started to make their way to the main hallway that lead to the exit.

Danny arrived and got everyone's attention."Alright. Dan...over here is going to make two portals. One is going to take you all to Paris while the other would take us to Amity Park where we'll fight Vlad before he flips the social hierarchy." Danny explained.

Marinette stepped towards Danny, catching his attention."Please, be careful...and come back in one piece." Marinette said.

Danny cupped her cheek and pulled her in for a hug."You just make sure Paris is safe...Ladybug." Marinette's eyes widen for a second and she looked Danny in the eye as he winked at her. She smiled."Will do." Marinette said.

Danny nodded at Dan who in return floated higher in the air and focused on making a portal the size of a doorway.

Jazz and Exodus arrived at the hallway as everyone else started to step through it. Adrien walked through it leaving Marinette behind.

"Stay safe." She said before she jumped through it. Dan closed the portal and landed on the floor in front of Danny.

"Amity?" Dan asked. Danny nodded as he let Phani out."Oh great...you have one now too." Assassin said. Phani got startled and hid behind Danny."I don't like his aura." She said."Don't worry about him, Phani." Danny said.

"Ready to transform?" Danny asked. Dan raised an eyebrow in question. "You gotta be kidding me..." Dan said.

"Phani! Let's haunt!" Danny said and Phani was forced into Danny's miraculous.

The doppelgangers eyes widen when they saw the complete transformation. "No wonder people think you're after death. You literally look like death himself." Ninja said.

"Just open the portal. We don't have much time." Danny said. Dan rolled his eyes and opened the portal that lead to Amity Park.

Ninja was the first one to jump through. Sam, Tucker and Danny jumped in after him and then Exodus and Jazz. A little after, Assassin and Dan stepped through as well and closed the portal.

They were on top of a building that was across City Hall."Good, nothing is up in smoke yet." Ninja said as he pulled his bandana over his head, tying it up behind his head."Where the hell is everyone?" Assassin asked as he looked down.

Book7 PDS: The Miraculous Ghost Story जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें