...24...What just happened here? I thought there was only one...24

Recap:

I Will Always Protect You, Danny: Assassin
TMNT and Danny Phantom, Danny: Ninja

Thanks :'D

Danny watched Jazz as she took a seat close to Danny."Who's Flynn?" Rose asked."Our brother." Jazz answered nervously.

Soon enough the whole class started to drown themselves into their food. Marinette saw the look on Danny's face as he ate more like the sane person of the bunch.

She looked sad for a moment. She needed to do something to distract him a bit. He's been tense the whole unplanned trip through. Adrien must've noticed the look on Marinette's face.

"Something wrong, bugga-boo." He said and her face went red immediately."Wha? No. Don't call me that so out in the open." She whispered the last part.

"But you're my Purrincess...right?" Adrien said as he ate a salad. Marinette shook her head for a moment."I just want to distract Danny for a bit. He's been tense ever since that ghost appeared." She said.

"Well, I heard he is great with a guitar." Adrien said."Where'd you hear that?" Marinette asked shocked."Alya...you planned a date for Danny and Sam, right?" Adrien said.

"Where are we going to find a guitar, though?" Marinette wondered."Maybe you can ask Princess Dora?" Adrien said.

Marinette looked at the ghost princess that's listening intensely to what Sam is telling her."I'll give it a shot." Marinette said determined.

Adrien smiled at Marinette. Her Ladybug side was truly showing. Marinette right there and then wasn't the shy and clumsy girl everyone knew her for.

Marinette continued eating talking to Alya, Nino and Adrien.

By the time everyone was done, the servants set to work to get everyone's dishes outside."Princess Dora?" Marinette started."Please, call me Dora. You are Sir Phantom's sister after all." She said.

Marinette looked at Danny who just winked at her."Dora..." She started."Is it possible for Danny to play a song for us on a guitar? He's really good with one and I think we should just relax for a bit." Marinette said.

Dora looked at Danny with a smirk."Come on, do it. You heard her." Dora said. Danny sighed and summoned his guitar."You never heard me play, Marinette... how'd you know?" Danny asked.

"Uh..." Marinette looked at Alya for a second."We wanted to make sure your date with Sam went well so we kept an eye on you from a distance. We left right after you played your song, promise." Alya said.

Sam face palmed making Tucker snort. Danny only smiled."Alright then." Danny said as he started to get his guitar tuned up and ready.

Back From The Dead-Skillet

B-b-b-b-b-back-back-back

Cold and black inside this coffin
Cause you all try to keep me down
How it feels to be forgotten
But you'll never forget me now

Enemies clawing at my eyes
I scratch and bleed, just to stay alive, yeah
The zombies come out at night
They'll never catch me
B-b-b-b-b-back-back-back

Light it up, light it up, now I'm burning
Feel the rush, feel the rush of adrenaline
We are young, we are strong, we will rise
Cause I'm back, back, back from the dead tonight
To the floor, to the floor, hit the red line
Flying high, flying high at the speed of light
Full of love, full of light, full of fight
Cause I'm back, back, back from the dead tonight